Nice Try Lou ;)

Emma's POV

Niall was jumping around and screaming about how he now has a leprechaun buddy. Louis and Harry were in deep conversation in the theatre room, probably trying to figure out how to get me back for pranking them, and Zayn, Liam and I were playing COD. I was undefeated in my orphanage, and Liam was giving me a run for my money. We were playing World at War. It was a really old one, but still really fun to play.

"Unbelievable" Liam whispers in shock, when our scores came up. Liam and I had Zayn eating our dust but I beat Liam by 250 points. Ha!

"Don't underestimate me Liam!" I laugh getting up to get food.

I was about to go into the kitchen but notice chalk on the floor. Not chalk, flour. Someone has set a trap to prank me!! I walk up to the edge of the flour and look up. There was a bucketful of flour on the roof waiting for me to stand underneath. I wonder what sets it off. I look at the floor and don't notice any buttons, but I do see a little piece of string in the doorway. Ha-ha a classic trick. I step carefully over the string and the flour doesn't fall. The boys would be near waiting to hear my reaction so I scream

"LOUIS!!" I hear his laugh and I run away. He comes running in and trips over the string, and you guessed it. Set off his own trap. The flour made him look like a ghost! I laughed so hard and he glares at me.

"Nice try Lou, maybe make it not as obvious" I say then skipped away.

Niall was at the popcorn machine trying to get some popcorn and failing.

"HEY LEPRECHAUN BUDDIE!!" I scream. He turns around and screams back

"GIRL LEPRECHAUN!!!" He runs up to me and we do a jump hug thing.

"We need a handshake!" I declare and he replies

"Yes! Get on it!" I nod

"Hey we should all go in the pool!" He suggests. I nod agreeing.

"I'll go get the others!" I got a light bulb moment... I have an evil idea. But this time I'll need an accomplice. Oh Leprechaun buddy!

It was all set and I had to bribe Niall with popcorn to get him to stop giggling. I have to admit, it was a good idea. What I did was get food dye for the kitchen and put some in the pool, it was the fancy stuff that you could only see when wet. But I did a cool science thing that made you only see with glasses, which Louis happens to wear goggles. I take out the plastic in the goggles and put the glasses lens in instead. He'll think that everyone has gone a colourful shade of orange. Then when we dry off, purple. The science thing I learnt from Caitlin. 

It was all set and the others had no clue so their reaction would freak Lou out even more. Me and Niall were waiting in my room next to the water slide.

"Have you got a handshake yet?" I ask him. He nods and shows me it. I laugh, because it was so wacky but fun! We practise a couple of times until I finally get it.

"I'm going to get changed into my bikini." I tell him and walk into my wardrobe. It was a strapless one with a purple and pink could pattern thing on it. I put it on and stand in front of the mirror.

"That colour really suits you and makes your body look fine!" The mirror says. The suck up. I laugh at the thought of a mirror sucking up to me and walk out of the wardrobe. Niall's eyes widen and goes up and down my body. Since I went to a girl’s only orphanage I'm not used to being checked out.

"You done?" I ask with a slight blush forming. This made Niall blush and there came the annoying awkward silence. 

Then the boys come streaming into my room saving us from the awkwardness. All of the boys look at me and Harry whistles. I blush and look at the ground. Liam cleared his throat and Louis was just looking at my butt. Honestly! They are such boys! I look at Louis goggles and they make me giggle.