AwesomemommawhohasadoptedmeandismarriedtoPaulsay WHAT?!

Emma's POV

"AwesomemommawhohasadoptedmeandismarriedtoPaulsay WHAT?!" I blurt out quickly. They all look at me like I'm a nut case. "What?" Simon asks me like I was a mentally disabled. "I said.. Awesome momma who has adopted me and is married to Paul say WHAT?!" I repeat slowly. They all give me an alrighty-go-smoke-pot-somewhere-else look and I roll my eyes. "You're pregnant?" Liam asks and she nods holding her stomach.

I walk up the stairs and look at her stomach. It had a little bulge but nothing too noticeable. You would have thought that she had just eaten or something. "How far along?" I ask looking at her in the eyes. "5 weeks" She says clearly so there would be no confusion. About a month and a week then. In 8 months time there would be a little Higgins running around. I smile at the thought and say "So, I'll be a sister?" She nods smiling and I giggle. "girl or a boy?" She shrugs but had that, I know look. I nod and then Simon says. "This calls for a celebration!" Out for dinner tonight? My treat? It can be a formal one because I have some people wanting to meet you boys anyways." Everyone happily agrees and Simon says. "Niall, Emma? A word please?" He says turning to walk away but then I say "Unicorn there's your word" and he turns around again smiling. "Haha cheeky. Now please come along" Grr no sense of humour this man.

Niall's POV

"Unicorn, there's your word" Emma says smart and I look at her surprised. She really hates him doesn't she? Does she hate me that much that she doesn't want to fake us being together. She walks down the stairs and gives me a glance and follows Simon. We walk into the kitchen and Simon stands there waiting for us. "How has the relationship been going?" Simon asks. I put on a fake smile and hold Emma's hand. "Cut the crap. It's just in public so what do you want?" Emma snaps and I look at her in surprise and let her hand go. She wasn't in the mood at all. "Okay, well tonight the press will be there, most assuredly because we will all be together and I need some proof that you are dating." He says. I knew what he was saying though. 'You're not doing a good job in acting' 

Emma saw it too and she says "Well what do you suggest because I honestly believe we have done enough" Simon shrugs and says. "How about a kiss?" Oh you cheeky little fuck cunt. "On the cheek" Emma bargains. He shakes his head. "Louis and Harry kiss each other on the cheek, are you suggesting they are gay?" He asks and she nods. "Yes" I knew she didn't mean it, she was just trying to be difficult.

Simon sighs and looks at me. "A peck, nothing else" He nods. "Well then aim a little higher than convincing the paparazzi. Convince me" He says and leaves. Fucking tool. What's with all of the Hunger Games quotes?

"I hate him so much" Emma mutters and goes to walk off, but I pull her back. "We need to talk" I beg looking at her in the eyes. She calmed down a little and sat on a stool. "What is it?" She asks with a little less venom. "Do you hate me?" I ask and she looks at me eyes wide and her lips forming a 'O' "No! Why would you think that you're my leprechaun buddy!" She exclaims hopping of the stool and hugs me. I hug her back and feel a little bit better, but why is she hating on this so much? "But why do you hate the idea of just pretending to date me?" I ask and she looks at me studying my face. "Is that what all of this is about? Niall! I Would love to date you in real life but someone, who thinks they own the whole world like Simon, forcing me into it? No, sorry" Emma says trying not to laugh. Oh.

We walk out into the main hall where the others were and there was a knock on the door. Paul answers it and the girls come rushing in looking for someone. They spot me and pull me upstairs. "We are so happy for you!!" Eleanor squeals and does a little happy dance. I watch as Perrie enters last and shuts the door. They all squeal and ask random questions like, "How did you ask her?" "When and where is your first date going to be?"  I wait until they get all of the girlie excitement out of their systems. I mean, what did they expect me to do? Start filling them in and then do their hair and make up?