Chapter-10

Few days later

"Ah~ Free at last~", Y/n sighed.

"How was your mission?", Kanao asked Y/n.

"Great! And guess what...", Y/n said as she got up.

"What?", Kanao questioned.

"I met Kibutsuji Muzan! I had fun playing with him...though it was disappointing I couldn't slash his head...", Y/n pouted at the last part.

"You met the 'Demon King'?", Kanao semi yelled.

"Shh...keep it down...", Y/n whispered, "...I'll get in trouble..."

"I don't know whether to call u an idiot or a total idoit", Kanao asked.

"I didn't tell Muichiro-kun that I met that old guy...if he finds out...well...I'm not sure how to answer that..."

"Well at least you're still alive...", Kanao sighed.

"Of course...but wait! Thinking about it...I might have really died then!", Y/n yelled.

"I was trying to say that the whole time...", Kanao sweat dropped.

Time skip (Cause I'm lazy)

"I guess it's time for me to get a new estate though...", Y/n sighed as she continuously ate her cookies.

"You already have an estate...", Kanao death stared at her, "...what's the use of getting a new one?"

"O-Oh yeah...but you know I travel a lot and stuff and that place's all old and rusty..."

"But wasn't that given to you just a year or two back?", Kanao asked.

"...", Y/n hesitated.

"Don't tell me you have a secret child or skmething?", Kanao raised one of her eyebrow.

"W-what? Noooo"

"So...let's go there now! How bad can it be?"

In the doll estate

(This pic does not belong to me and the one's below too)

"Here we are...the 'Doll estate'", Y/n said as she looked around the estate, all anxious.

"Y/n-chan...", Kanao mumbled.

"Huh?!"

"This place is amazing...how is this old and rusty?!", Kanao semi yealled as she slapped Y/n hard on her elbow.

"Y-Yeah...now let's go back", Y/n said as her hurriedly turned back to leave.

"But we just arrived..."

"Huh? Who's that?", Kanao questioned as she pointed at a certain someone in front of them.

"H-Huh?", Y/n took a peak making sure it wasn't one of 'them'.