Chapter-7

'What friends...we've never been in good terms...EVER'

3 Years back

"Y/n-chan! Y/n-chan!", Kanao called out to Y/n trying to wake her up.

"ngh....let me sleep a little longer....I'm tired", Y/n said placing the blanket over her head.

"You trained late yesterday again, didn't you?", Kanao said with a sinister smile.

Y/n sweat dropped at the strange aura behind Kanao, she quickly woke up and went to the lady's room.

Kanao just kept smiling, Y/n flinched as chill ran down her spine.

After a while

"Ah...you are out at last, took you long enough, let's go", Kanao said, sighing.

"It didn't take that long...", Y/n said in a low tone.

"Let's go and take a fresh air in the garden", Kanao said smiling calmly.

"Fine, fine", Y/n said pouting.

In the garden

Y/n yawned as she waked along with Kanao.

"When did you sleep anyways?", Kanao asked Y/n.

"I don't remember", Y/n said rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Oh right! I forgot! I will come right back, just stay here", Kanao said sweating.

"Okay", Y/n smiled as Kanao hurried back to the Butterfly estate.

'Heh! now...where do I take my nape.. oh?!', Y/n pointed as ran towards a big tree before she stopped on her track.. seems like another person had already taken the space. He seemed like he was around her age, his hair was black which slowly fades to a pale turquoise as it approaches his waist, he seems to be enjoying his sleep... Y/n went closer to him in order to get a better look at his face, 'Cute~'

"Who.. are you?", the boy asked.

"Huh? O-oh! Um....", Y/n hesitated.

The boy just sighed and stood up to leave.

"Um..excuse me"

The boy just ignored her and kept on walking.

'Am I.. being ignored right now?', Y/n thought, an ick appearing on her forehead.

"HEY! OLD MAN!", Y/n yelled.

The boy turned slightly, his mint-green eyes meeting Y/n's.

"What did you just call me?", the boy asked, his brows furrowed.

"You must really like your nickname huh.. O.L.D.M.A.N"

"If you're talking about old...", the boy stared blankly at her, "...isn't it you who looks like you've lived for like hundreds of years?"

Y/n froze on the spot, "What did you say?Me?Hundreds of years?", she scoffed.

"Who else would I be talking about? This is why u shouldn't just mess with people who're wayyyy younger than you"

The boy just left, leaving Y/n alone before she even got the chance to say anything.

And this way when Y/n's last straw of sanity snapped.

"GAHH!!! I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME I SWEAR!! Y-YOU-!! DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS!!"

Present

'He? An old friend?', Y/n thought, a little confused before rethinking which other Hashira knows her other than Shinobu, 'Wait...it can't be him....'

"Muichiro Takito", Kagaya said making Y/n eyes to widen, "He will be your partner for your next mission"

"Ehhhhh?"

On the way to the train station

'Ugh I didn't think I was going to team up with him...', Y/n sighed, '...but this cannot stop me! Yes! I am a Demon Slayer! A Hashira! And a brat like him can't stop me! Ha hahaha HAHAHAHA!'

"Let's do it!"

Few hours later

"Now where is he....?", Y/n mumbled while searching for the mint-green eyed boy, "Ugh, he should have informed me where we were going to meet!"

As she continued cursing him, Y/n felt a light touch on her back, "Are you Y/n by any chance?"

Y/n turned to see a similar empty-looking mint-green eyes, "Huh?"

"Hello.. I'm Muichiro Tokito", Muichiro greeted.

'He doesn't remember me? T-this! Well it's better this way I guess...'

"Hi, I'm Y/n", Y/n greeted back with a smile.

"Are you really a Hashira?", Muichiro questioned.

"Huh?"

"You look too small to be one", Muichiro looked at her with a blank expression.

'T-This f****** piece of-'

"Ahh doesn't that apply to you too then??", Y/n smile dropped, "..O.L.D.M.A.N"

"Huh?", Muichiro eyes widened but again tilted his head in confused.

"Never mind, let's go", Y/n sighed.

The boy just followed her.

'Does he really not remember me at all? For real? Aghhh let's concentrate on this mission for now! Yes!'

"Kibutsuji Muzan here I come", Y/n raised her hands up with excitement.

"Pfft"

"Hm? What was that?", Y/n turned to face Muichiro, " Was it perhaps..."

Muichiro titled his head, still having that calm expression on his face.

'Nah it's probably not him', Y/n thought to herself, shacking her head left and right.

"I guess you know that we are only going to spy on him right? Don't try to do anything stupid", Muichiro warned her.

'Ugh he's as annoying as ever..', Y/n thought, gritting her teeths, '...this is going to be such a pain in the ass*sigh*'

To be continued...

Hey Wisterians! (A name I came up with for you guys😅)

I know I am late and I'm sorry. I was busy with my exams so...hehe...sorry...

Anyways....I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter as well....

Thank you so much for reading, also thank you so much for the votes.💖

I love you guys, see you soon~😋🤗

Bye~👋