Chapter-14

"Now...shall we start the real game?"

Y/n just kept on staring at the demon before she took a deep breath and suddenly appeared in front of him, she tried to slash his head off but the demon quick reflex avoided her attack.

"What the-", before the demon could even complete his word Y/n charged her sword forward for a direct attack but once again the demon avoided the attack.

Then suddenly the demon bought Nezuko flying from who knows where, tying her up with the threads.

"A demon?", Y/n questioned herself as she titled her head to the side.

"NEZUKO!!!", Tanjiro yelled with a worried look on his face.

"Kamado-kun...how do you know this demon?"

"She is my sister!!!I have to save her!!"

"A demon? Your sister?", Y/n titled her head again, in confusion.

"Yes! B-But I will turn her back for sure! One day I'll surely turn her back!!", Tanjiro yelled with a confident look on his face.

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?", the demon yelled which of course no one gave a damn.

Y/n just smiled saying, "We'll continue our talk later...but first...let's silence this bug of a demon!"  

"Huh?", the demon said as veins started to show up on his face. The demon threw some thick threads towards Y/n. 

Y/n directly charged towards the demon cutting off all the threads on her way making the demon shocked. As she reached her destination, she swiftly cut off his head while whispering, "Doll breathing second form: Calm death"

"How? How? NO! NO! It can't end like this", the demon yelled before he saw the loving bond that Tanjiro and Nezuko were sharing, he watched in awe as he walked towards them before...Giyuu came out of nowhere, stepping on his back.

Y/n was dumbstruck as she coldly looked at the confused Giyuu.

"What are you looking at kid?"

His words triggered Y/n, making an irk mark appear on her forehead as she yelled, "Who are you calling a kid? And get off that demon".

Y/n pushed Giyuu over to the side as she lightly tapped the demon's back as she gave a sweet yet painful smile saying, "Let's meet in our next life...Rest in peace". She tapped her hands together twice as a sign of respect for the dead and stood up when suddenly Shinobu appeared out of nowhere as she tried to harm Nezuko but Giyuu diverted her attack.

"What do you think you are doing now, Tomioka? After you told me that we can never be friends with demons...How should I put this? This is why no one likes you", Shinobu said with a smile on her face, "Now...please move out of the way"

"I'm not...", Giyuu extended, "I'm not disliked by people"

His words hit Shinobu, Y/n and Tanjiro real hard on their head.

"Is...is...Giyuu-kun acting immature right now?", Y/n said with sparkles in her eyes, "K-Kawaii!!"

Giyuu-kun acting immature right now?", Y/n said with sparkles in her eyes, "K-Kawaii!!"

How Giyuu looks like in Y/n's mind right now👆

Everyone sweat dropped at her words.

"I can't see it but I am not liking your imagination", Giyuu said with a stern face.

"Well too late...I have already captured a lot of stuffs inside my head...huhuhuhuhuhuhu", Y/n said with a very very creepy smile before they all came back to reality.

"Little boy!", Shinobu called Tanjiro, to which he responded, "Yes!"

"What you are protecting there is a demon. I don't want you to get hurt so please move away"

"Y-You are mistaken! I mean you are not mistaken, but...she's my kid sister! She's my kid sister so... you see..."

"Is that so? Poor thing. In that case, I shall use a gentle toxin to kill her, so she won't suffer alright?"

"Woah...Shinobu nee-chan is so good...", Y/n said with sparkles in her eyes, "Right? Kamado-kun?"

Tanjiro flinched before Giyuu said to him, "Can you move? Make yourself move even if you can't move. Take your sister and run"

"Tomioka! Sorry for the trouble. Thank you so much!", Tanjiro said as he carried Nezuko on his back and started running.

"Isn't that against the Corps rules?", Shinobu and Y/n said at the same time, "Tomioka?"

Giyuu just stood there as he positioned himself before he asked, "But...who is that kid?"

Y/n yet again gave him a cold look saying, "I'm not a kid, talk about someone who is detest by evryone..."

"Like I said before...I am not disliked by everyone"

"Well...that's kinda true"

"Really?", Shinobu questioned with a shocked expression.

"Yup! Cause I like him!", Y/n said with a stern face while taking a bite of her cookie, "He is a good person...and is fit to be my big bro!"

"What?"

To be continued...

Hey Wisterians!

Here is another chapter so...hope you enjoy this chapter as well...

I won't say much as I am reallyyyyy sleepy right now so...

Good night guys...🥱💤

Bye~👋

Peace!✌