Chapter-24

Preview
▨▨▨▨▨

"How did you.."

"Hold the questions for later, the real party's just starting..", Y/n smirked, placing a finger on her lips.

▨▨▨▨▨

"Huh?"

"You seem to be losing your touch huh Kyojuro", Y/n teased, "took you long enough to wake up"

Rengoku chuckled at her words, "I guess I'll have to train a little harder"

"You can join my morning training sessions if you want to", Y/n pointed as she gave him a teasing look.

"Sure", Rengoku laughed as he slapped her back.

"ough- take it easy with the slap would you", Y/n aggressively coughed to which Rengoku responded with a loud laugh.

'Are they always like this..', the other three sweat dropped.

"Anyways we'll have to transfer all the people in the train outside as soon as possible", Y/n mumbled.

"But.. how?", Tanjiro questioned.

A big smirk appearing on Y/n's face she replied, "We'll just have to trick the demon on thinking everything's going according to his plan"

"Trick the demon?"

"Yes"

"How?", they all said in unison.

"Just watch and learn kiddos"

'We're way older than you...'

breath in~breath out

"Mirage breathing: Fourth Form, Illusion", Y/n mumbled, "that should do it"

"So what now?", Inosuke asked.

"The demon's under an illusion right now, it will only last for around 20-30 mins though.. can you take the passengers out by then?"

"20 mins is more than enough", Rengoku assured, "I'll leave the demon to you than"

"Ah! The demon fused with the whole train by the way.. I'm not sure where the exact location of the head is so while I stall some time would you go and check for it?"

"Sure..  well then goodluck Y/n, don't die on us"

"I could say the same about you guys.. take care"

Present

"Well anyways I don't necessarily have to explain everything to you now do I?", Y/n shrugged.

"Y-you!!", the demon fumed with anger.

"It's not my fault you were too easy to-"

The conversation was cut off, interrupted by some sudden yelling .

"Y/N!! IT'S HERE!!!", Zenitsu yelled.

"Huh?"

"Seems like they found it..", a huge grin formed on Y/n's face, clearly mocking the demon, "..the head"

"N-No-"

Y/n teleported to the front  before the demon could even make a move, putting pressure to her legs she pounced up to the air, spinning down with full force, "Out of the way Inosuke!!"

With Y/n's blade almost cutting through the metal floor, an eyeball suddenly appeared in front of her, dosing off for a moment she woke up, heading straight for the neck again with her eyes closed, she jumped down chanting, "Doll breathing: Fifth Form, Poisoned Tea", some kind of purple liquid danced around her sword and with just the tip of her sword touching the floor of the train, the metal melted down, now exposing the demon's neck.

"Goodbye", Y/n mumbled, a sinister smile on her face. 

The demon cried as he pounced some kind of meat looking hands towards her way but it was too late. Y/n had already sliced the exposed neck bone with ease. 

"W-why?!! Why did it have to be you? If only he didn't give that 'order' I would have killed you already!!", the demon screamed making the train turn and fall over.

"I don't know what kinda order you're talking bout' but whatever it is you wouldn't have won anyways", Y/n mumbled with a straight face, kicking the now fallen train.

Soon after the train demon turned into ashes, a loud bang was heard from the back.

Y/n squint her eyes, trying to see through the dust, she held into her katana as she frowned, "Another demon?"

As the dust cleared, it revealed a young muscular man with bright pink hair.

"Yo.. he's cute"

The air suddenly tensed up as some background music played on the back, the demon slowly got up making it even more dramatic.

"Where tf is the music coming from?", Y/n yelled, "I want one too!!"

(Cut)

"That's not part of the script Y/n!!"

Y/n: My bad

(Take #123 aaaand action🎬)

Everyone slowly turned their head towards the demon, zooming in, 'UPPER THREE' was engraved in his eyes.

"And I thought some big shot showed up", Y/n said disappointed.

"What's an Upper rank demon doing here?", Tanjiro mumbled with his eyes widened.

Y/n sprint towards the demon, extending her hand and going straight for the muscles, 'It looks so hard', she thought as she drooled, before the demon turned to the side, making her fall to the ground, 'Huh?'

Y/n got up and aimed for the muscles again, only for the demon to dodge her. She kept on repeatedly aiming to touch the demon's muscle but missed it every single time. Y/n breathe heavily as she plopped to the ground.

'No way.. is he avoiding me right now?'

(Took her long enough)

To be continued...

To anyone wondering why Y/n's the way she is.. well I like em female leads tough and it's also cause I was kinda disheartened to hear that most of my favorite character dies so I created her to like maybe do something bout it blah blah blah

Anyways I hope you had a fun read.

Well than see ya'll in the next chapter and stay tuned to find out if Rengoku becomes a donut.

Ciao~