Chapter-20

'It's weird...actually, very weird...why...just why...'

Y/n glared at the young male sitting beside her.

'Why the hell is he being like this?!!'

Y/n's POV

Muichiro Tokito...he is usually alone all the time. A very weird person with a very unique personality. But he have been acting strange lately.

I mean...he doesn't seem to leave me alone at all!! He follows me everywhere almost everyday ι('Д`υ). Well...he doesn't follow me to the ladies room at the least ( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Ngh...sigh

Forget it. And besides...I'm sure he's just lonely. Even though he tries to hide it, it's so noticeable that...he's lonely.

It's fine I guess. At least he's keeping me company.

Crow Crow

End of Y/n's POV

"Tsk", Y/n clicked her tongue as she looked up to glare at her little 'friendly' companion, "DID YOU FORGET I'M ON A VACATION?!!💢"

"Crow crow Y/n is asked to go the headquarters!! Asked to go to the headquarters!!Crowww"

"You- did you just ignore me?! I know you did that on purpose!!💢"

"I guess it's urgent. You should get going", as usual Muichiro had that same expression on his face, dull and cold.

" Yeah, I should", Y/n scratched her head as she tilted to face him for the last time, she grinned, "See ya later?"

"See ya", Muichiri patted her head as he gave a warm closed eyed smile.

'Tsk look at him smile'

In the headquarter

" Y/n here"

"Yes, how have you been doing?", Kagaya smiled warmly as he sat down, making himself comfortable.

" I'm doing fine. It's good to see master in a good shape too"

"*giggles* Yes, of course. So, the reason I've called you here...I'm sure you're aware of it"

"Yes, master", Y/n clenched her fist as she looked up to face her adoptive father, " I've failed to protect those innocent people. I'll bear the responsibility and fulfil my job as a demon slayer. I shall silence the demon!!"

"*sigh* You never changed. You still blame yourself for something you didn't even do. It is the responsibility of all the demon slayers to protect the weak. You're not alone. Try to treasure yourself more like how you treasure those people"

Y/n just remained silent with her head faced towards the floor.

"You'll be assigned to this case. I haven't told the other demon slayers about this"

"Huh? You don't mean..."

"Yes, you'll be doing this case in secret"

She looked at him, confused, 'Eh?', she thought. Yes, eh.

Why did she have to do it in secret? What's so secret about this secret that she had to keep this secret a secret. And I don't know what's happening right now cause I'm confused too.

Y/n dazed in confusion for some few moments before responding with a, "Yes, master"

Outside the headquarter(in the garden)

"I wonder why..."

"Y/n?", a similar voice called out.

Y/n looked up to see Kanao who was wearing a bright smile on her face, " Woahh are you that happy to see me? Well of course you are", y/n shrugged.

"Nope. I'm not"

"Ok ok fine you're not...I'm sure you are", Y/n mumbled the last part.

" Tsk I heard that!!"

"I know..."

"Anyways, what brings you here?"

"Why? Am I not allowed to come visit my best friend?"

"This isn't the Butterfly Estate though?"

"Tsk tsk Telepathy", Y/n pointed her head as she grinned, "I knew you were coming here"

"Yeah right", Kanao snorted as they both burst out laughing. Both, falling to the green grass below them.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"You'll never leave right? You'll...always be with us right?"

Y/n flinched in shock to her sudden question as she shrugged it off, "Of course not. Why the sudden question?"

"Just. It's just...you disappear without even saying goodbye like you didn't even exist and come back again as though you were always there and never left our sides. You know that...I love you the most right?"

Y/n heart felt a throb before she nudged her elbows with hers and gave a teasing smile, "Yes, I know. I know you love me the mostttt in the whole wide world"

Both their laughters filled up the whole headquarter.

But there was one thing Y/n never told anyone before...something which should be kept hidden away from the others. Something which only she can do.

Her only purpose as, 'The Wisteria Child'.

The End

Of this chapter😏💋

To be continued...

Hello my dearest Wisterian!!

I hope you liked this chapter.

I don't know how I did since it's been a while since I started writing again.

And sorry I took a lot of time but anyways thank you for reading one of my chapters once again.

Love you guys.

Bye bye👋

Peace✌