Chapter-15

Shinobu and Giyuu continued their sword fight while Y/n just watch them both from the side, taking her cookies out from her pocket and eating it.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When Shinobu was about to hit Giyuu with a sharp knife, a crow started to circle above their heads saying, "Message! Message! I have a message from the headquarters! Tanjiro and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and bought back to the headquarters! Crow!"

Shinobu and Giyuu along with Y/n were shocked with the news and stopped what they were doing and headed towards the headquarters. 

Somewhere in the forest

"Kanao-chan!", Y/n yelled as she ran towards Kanao who was instructing the Kakushis.

"Ah! Y/n-chan!", Kanao beamed with sparkles in her eyes.

"Ohoho, Miss instructor...did you miss me?~", Y/n said as she nudged her elbow with Kanao's.

"Y/n-chan!"

"Huhuhu"

Zenitsu who was wrapped up like a mummy while laying below a tree noticed Y/n, "Huh? Isn't that....MY SAVIOUR?!", he thought.(Refer Chapter-4 if you're confused)

"Huh? It's daybreak", Y/n said as the sun rose up.

Kanao and Y/n along with the other Hashiras somewhere in the woods looked at the beautiful view in awe.

Later in the headquarters

"Wake up!", one of the Kakushi called out, "Hey! I said wake up! Wake...Hey! Hey you! Cone on, you! Come on! Are you going to sleep all day? Wake the hell up, will you?"

His loud yelling woke Tanjiro up from his deep slumber.

"You're in the presence of the Hashiras!", the Kakushi yelled once again.

"Bummer. I heard he was a demon slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to see someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?", one of the Hashira spoke up.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trail! I see!", another Hashira spoke up.

"W-Who are these peop-", Tanjiro was cut off by the Kakushi who pressed his head down to the ground, "Don't open your mouth yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"