Chapter Twenty two

(David POV)

I thought when I marked Victoria that I have lost the right to my true mate. Have the moon goddess forgiven me and understood why I did what I felt I needed to do. Will my mate be able to give me a second chance to prove to her that Ill do anything for her to show that Im worthy of her and her love. I hear the door opening as King Alexander walking in with a young girl next to him that I knew now to be my mate. I can feel the tears that are beginning to pool up in my eyes as I look at her. She looked to be about 56, light tannish skin, chestnut brown hair that seems to curl at the end, and light hazel eyes. I can see while she enters the room that she notices me as her smile faded away to an angry look. She stormed toward me as she slaps me across my face. Everyone was in shock to what just happen in front of them not knowing whats going on.

"Do you know how much you hurt me when you did that?"

Tears are flowing down her face as King Alexander looking at her with confusion but also a bit of angry in his eyes as he looks at my way.

"What is going on Rania? What has David done to you to make you this angry?"

"He's my so-called mate that marked someone else. He rejected me before he could even meet me, like he felt I was not good enough to wait for."

No, I can't let her think that when that was not even true. I need to let her know what exactly what happen and why I needed to do what I did for Victoria. I tried to reach out to her only having my hand smack away from her as she backs away from me. It was killing me to see her so upset and crying, making me want to do everything I can to make her feel better and smile.

'David, please you need to talk to our mate before she leaves us forever. We cant lose her now that she is so close to us having her in our arms.'

'So, does this mean you are speaking to me again after all these years of barely talking to me and not even letting me shift to my wolf form.'

'You know why I have done that to you. I was angry that you would not listen to me about marking that female, you didnt even care how I felt about you are doing that. Now our mate is here with us and I need her, I need Rose with me. Dont you dare blow this for me or youll never hear from me again.'

'Alright, don't be such a drama queen. I'll do my best to get her to forgive us.'

'No, to get her to forgive you. I didnt have a choose in what you did, so dont put this onto me. This is one bad thing us wolves has to put up being paired off with humans.'

I walked over to Raina refusing to give up on us being together. I went over to her taking a hold of her arm and making her look at me for me to see the tears flowing down her cheeks more. She looked at me straight into my eyes as she pulls done the collar of her shirt showing me a light black mark on her neck where my mark should have been. Before I even knew what, I was even doing my lips were already touching mark on her neck just feeling the pain that was coming from it. It didnt take it that long for the pain to turn into peer pleasure, but as it did, I then was pulled away from her and thrown against the wall on the other side of the room. I felt Zens rage just building up into me threating to take over me even if I did not want him to. I try to keep control of him but it felt like a battle I could not win. Its a good thing that the children were already in the soundproof room taking a nap. We all had the camera link on our phones to keep an eye on them.

                          (Raina POV)

When his lips touched the mark on my neck the pain that I felt for years slowly disappear leaving nothing feeling the pleasure of his lips. Then I felt him being ripped away from me and when I open my eyes, I seen David on the other side of the room. I then looked over to my brother, but noticed it wasnt Alex at all, it was Hunter I was looking at me with his silver eyes. He looked over to David with such angry that I was afraid for my mates life and when I look toward my mate, I noticed that his once green eyes turned blue. I can see that hes trying to keep his wolf at bay but is having issues doing so. If I dont do something right now and there will be a fight that wont end happy.