Chapter one

(Aurora POV)

It was still so dark outside and there were so many people screaming. There was a women looking down at me. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and very beautiful. Her face was full of fear as she was running through the forest. Stopping only to look until there was a sounds of wolfs howling all around us. Then she was off running away from the howling but soon she stop from snapping of some twigs.

"Who's there?"

"Its me, your sister."

A young girl came into view. She looks to be about 13 to 14 years old. Her hair also was brown with brown eyes.

"I'm so happy its you. Please take her and go to the east palace. Give them this note and necklace it will explain everything. Now please go and keep her safe for she was a purpose on this earth."

"What about you sister. I cant leave you to die."

"You must go and protect her. I'll be fine, please trust me."

Just before she leaves the area there was a loud explosion and that's when I wake up. It was that dream again and the same dream I have almost every night since I can remember. Alright its time for me to wake up for the day. Today is my 12th birthday, well mine and my brother Ethan. Were suppose to start our training today to get us ready for our first shift. Our first shift is usually around our 13th birthday. Im so looking forward to that day to finally meet my wolf and find out her name. I know my wolf wont be that big since Im considered to be a lower rank wolf and female. I hurry up to get into the shower to get ready for my day of training and our birthday. After my shower I go and get my clothes that I laid out last night to save me time in getting ready. I put a pair of black shorts, black sports bra, a gray tank top and black tennis shoes. Its warm outside so the training area will be unbearable. I get dress and race downstairs to get some breakfast. As I get to the table, my family is already there eating. My Dad is always the first one to noticed me.

"There's my little angel

"There's my little angel. Are you getting excited about today birthday girl?" He comes over to me picks me up and twirling me around.

"Dear, let her sit down and eat so you get going before your late for the training class. I looked over to my mother to see how irritated she was getting for some reason."

"Alright my love."

He puts me down and kisses my forehead. I sat down to my breakfast of oatmeal, two hard boiled eggs, two 15 grain bread, with yogurt and fruit. We also had a fruit protein drink. I always like putting honey into my oatmeal. Some reason my dad had big smirk on his face as he places a small wrapped box in front of me.

"Daddy, what's this?"

"It's your birthday present my angel. Ethan, yours is outside."

"No way! You got me that dirt bike?"