Chapter seventeen

(Ethan POV)

After I explain to my mate about what is going on and that we needed to go to the palace. Father and I left to speak to Prince Alexander. It Doesn't take to long for us to get there and to run into Dani the future Gamma.

"Hey Dani, where is Prince Alexander? Tell him that Kaven wants to speak to him now."

"Hey Kaven, have either you or Ethan seen Aurora?"

"No and that's why we need to talk to him now. I want to know why he did what he did to my daughter."

Dani looked down not knowing what to tell us about this mess.

"That's something Alex will have to explain to you himself. Be careful though because Hunter has been taking over Alex a lot more."

That don't make any sense because that only happens when the mate bond is having trouble. As we get to his office, we can hear loud crashing noises getting louder as we get closer. Dani Opens the door to see Alex standing in a room of chaos, but when he turns around, I knew without a doubt that we were looking at Hunter and not Alexander. His eyes were sliver letting us know it is Hunter we are dealing with and his wolf is not one to mess with.

"Kaven? Where is Aurora? Where is our mate?"

"Prince Alexander announce to the whole pack your mate is Kimberly Stone and not my sister."

"Aurora is our mate little pup!"

"Ethan cool it down. Hunter, I need to talk to Prince Alexander or so help me when I find my daughter Aurora, I'll make sure the both of you will never see her again."

Hunter just stood there for a while thinking what I just told him. After a few minutes I noticed that the eye colors were changing back to blue to let us know that Alexander was now with us.

(Alexander POV)

As soon as Hunter gives me back control to find that Dani, Kaven and Ethan were in my office.

"Ethan, Kaven have either of you seen Aurora. Im so worry about her."

"How dare you stand there and tell me that youre worry about my daughter that you yourself betrayed. You once told that Aurora was your mate and I trusted you."

Not only can I see the anergy in his eyes, but I can hear it in his voice and feel it in the air. How can I explain it to him that I did what I had to do to protect Aurora and our pup. I cant because my father might hurt them if I do.

"I wish I could explain to you Kaven, but I just can't."

Before Kaven could say another word, I see Blairs raven Darkness at my window with a note in his beak. I took the note right away to see only one word written on it Broken. That one word was enough for me to understand what it meant. I then sent my father a link demanding his presents in my office right now. He didnt sound happy, but I dont care.

"Answer me Alexander, why can't you explain on what is going on with my daughter?"

"Calm yourself Kaven, all will be explained soon enough."

It didn't even take that long before my father burst into my office with Blair not for behind him.

"How dare you order me around boy. You know what I'm capable of doing if I chose to do so."

I just stood there and smiled knowing he no longer have the power over me. That only made him become a lot more anergy as he brings out the orb, but it was no longer a blood red, it was now white.

"Maybe I'll just teach you a lesson to never mess with me."

"Wait your highness, the orb is no longer a blood red and that can only mean that the curse has been broken."