Chapter six

(Alexander POV)

Its been a few days since my father left to check on the packs in our kingdom and I've been in charge. Its going smoothly but I've been training for this since I was 12 years old. As I was finishing up the last of the paperwork for the day when I start thinking about Aurora. She must be here by now getting settle into her new room. I made sure the room was done up just for her liking. I had help from Seb's mate Autumn to find out what Aurora likes. Seb and Autumn met each other during the time we were visiting the packs like my father is doing right now. Autumn is the daughter of the Beta from White stone pack and he was more than thrilled to find out his daughter mate is a royal Beta. It was an instant connection between them both and after that they were inseparable. They couldn't even keep their hands off each other and every time I see them together just made me want to be with Aurora. Im hoping while she is here for a month that I can get her to understand that were mates, and I need to be with her. I don't think I can let her leave now that she is here.

'Alex, you better make sure out mate don't leave.'

'I'm doing the best I can Hunter. I cant force her to stay her, but Ill do all that I can to get her to see that were her mate. Have you been able to get a hold of Kamaria?'

'Well right now I'm not able to reach her. Im not sure why she is being quiet not only form me but also to Aurora herself.'

'Does Aurora know what's going on?'

'According to Kamaria, she feels Aurora has a feeling that there is something between you and her but isnt a 100% sure.'

Good maybe this will be easier to convince her what we are to each other. I was on the last paperwork that was all the pack finance of all their business records. As I was signing the last paper thats when the door slam open.

"What the hell are you doing Alex?"

"I'm going over the packs paperwork and as I recall is me doing my job."

"Why are you so concern about me finding a mate when you should be more concern looking for yours."

"Because youre my sister and I want you to find your mate to be happy. So, am I wrong to want to see my favorite sister happy?"

"Well, alright but what about Aurora? Why are you wrapped up about MY friend?"

"AURORA IS MINE!"

Oh shit, did I just say that out loud? Rania looks like she was in shock on what I just said to her. Great what did I just do? I know my sister couldnt keep a secret if her life depended on it. She is looking at me with a strange look on her face makes me wonder what shes thinking right now.

"OMG! Alex are you telling me that Aurora is your true mate and my soon to be sister-in-law? How long did you know this? Wait, is that why you had that room done up last month? How did you know what she liked? Wait, did you have Autumn find out for you? Hey, why did you tell her already and not me your only sister."

"Raina, will you please stop and let me say something. Yes, thats why I had the room dine up the way Aurora will like it. Autumn dies know about her being my mate and no I didnt tell her, but I did tell Seb about Aurora. I'll only told him cause he wouldnt leave me alone until I told him why I look so sad every time him and Autumn were together."

She stood there taking in everything that I just told her. She than looked at the clock on the wall and started to panic about something.

"Oh, shoot I told Aurora that I wont be long before I get back to her for us to get ready for dinner. So, I need to get back to her soon."

"Raina?"

"What Alex?"

"Don't you dare tell Aurora about her and I being mates?"