Chapter ten

(Alexander POV)

I already miss my little moon and it hasn't even been an hour yet that I have left her. I know Im going to need to get my daily work and make a phone call to Alpha Andrew before dinner if Im going to spend time with my moon. First, Im going to give the Alpha a call to get that over as fast as I can. I really don't want to talk to Alpha Andrew cause I know he's going to bring up the subject about his daughter being my mate, so Ill have to get Beta Randy on the phone as fast as I can. I hope Jasmine will understand that Kimberly is not welcome here at all, not to even visit her. I know saying that is being cruel to her, but before she is aloud her, shell have to promise to leave me alone or has found her true mate. Well better get this call done now.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alpha Andrew, this is Prince Alexander and I need to talk to Beta Randy if I can?"

"Yes, Prince Alexander I just linked to him and asked him to come to my office. May I ask you the reason for your call your highness.?"

Great, I didn't want to really have this talk to him, but I don't need him getting insulted that I don't tell him and take to out of his Beta or Jasmine.

"Yes, I need to speak to him about his daughter Jasmine being my Gamma Dani's mate."

"Really? Well thats great. I know Randy will be happy to hear that and talking about mates your highness. I would like to know when you'll be coming for Kimberly. When will you be introducing her as your mate and Queen?"

"I'm sorry Alpha Andrew, but there must be a misunderstanding cause Kimberly isn't my mate. I'm sure within time she'll find her true mate."

"I don't understand Prince Alexander, but my daughter and your father the King told me that you two were true mates."

"I do apologize to tell you that her and I aren't true mates, but I'll talk to my father about this to make sure there is no longer any confusions on this matter."

"Yes, your highness well here is Beta Randy."

"Hello Prince Alexander, what can I do for you today your highness?"

"Yes, Beta Randy I needed to talk to you about your daughter Jasmine and my Gamma Dani being mates."

"That's wonderful news your highness. I'm happy to hear that my daughter mate is a great guy. I've met your Gamma Dani not too long ago when you and he were visiting our pack checking on our progress. I feel he'll make Jasmine a fine mate. So when should I have her ready to leave to the palace?"

"I'll be sending a car to your pack later today to pick her up. Please see that she has some clothes packed and her personal stuff as well. I'll have a truck sent out in a few days to get the rest of her belongings. Dani will be sent out with the car as well to collect Jasmine. I also make it clear that she is to come alone and that means without Kimberly."

"Yes, your highness but I dont understand, isn't she your mate?"

"No, she isn't, and do I make myself very clear shell come alone."

"Yes, your highness, I will do as you say and have ready within the next few hours."

"Great, I'll let Dani know to be leaving soon. I hope the rest of your day goes well and tell Alpha Andrew the same.'

I hurry up to get off the phone without sounding rude, but if I hear one more thing about Kimberly being my mate, I'm going to lose it. I'll need to get a hold of Dani boy to let him know everything is ready for him to go get his mate. I'm only glad the two people I consider my brothers found their mates and can be both happy. Oh, I almost forgot that Im going to need to get a hold of Dr. Dariana Mihaila not only that her son found his mate but also that Jasmine will need a health exam before joining the pack.

'Dr. Mihaila, can you please come to my office asap?'

'Yes, Prince Alexander. I'll be on my way.'

'Good see you in a bit.'

Alright now to get a hold of Dani boy so he can get ready, but also to be the one to tell his mom the good news.

'Dani boy, can you please come to my office for a bit.'

'Sure, on my way now.'

As I wait for either one to get here, I get more of my work done. It only took them both around 20 minutes to get to my office.

"Hey Alex, whats going on that you would need my mom and I at the same time?"

"Well, I just got off the phone with Beta Randy from Black pine pack talking to him about his daughter Jasmine."

"And?"

Dani eyes just lights up when I say her name.

"Well, I'll be sending you and a car to be getting your mate today. I ask your mom to come to my office because if Jasmine is going to be joining the pack that she will be needing an exam before you can mark each other."

"I can't wait till I get to meet the girl."

She says as smiles at Dani and me. I always found it strange that she could even be old enough to be his mom. I think she looked young enough to be around our age.

"Don't worry mom, you'll get to meet her later today. So, Alex when should leave to go and get her?"

"Now if you want too. The car is already out front to take you to her pack. It's going to take at least a few hours to just even get there. So, it be best if you get going now."

"I think that would be best hon. I'd like to meet my future daughter in law as soon as I can. I'd also wouldn't mind being a grandma soon."

"Mom, were arent even mated yet and you're already talking about babies.'

"Come on sweetie, but your my only son and I miss having a little one running around."

"Well Alex found his mate as well."

I gave Dani a death glare cause I really didnt want a lot of the pack members knowing about my little moon. The more pack members that knows of this the better chance my father will hear of it.

"Prince Alexander, it this true?"

"Yes, but I wished Dani would have waited until I was ready to let others know of this."

"Well, who is it your highness? Who is it that is going to be your Luna and our Queen?"

"Aurora Chandrakant."

I just glared at Dani and he gives me that so called innocent look.

"You mean Kavens daughter?"

"Yes, she is Kavens daughter. I rather not have my father find out about his right now, so can you please keep this to yourself till I'm able to find a way to talk to him."

"Of course, your highness. I won't say a word of this to anyone. Alright now I'm going to need the both of you make sure that I see Jasmine and Aurora within a week or two to have them both have an exam."

"Why Aurora doctor? Shes already a pack member and I thought it was only those who aren't in the pack that would need an exam."

"Yes, I know Aurora is a pack member, but shell be entering the royal family and there for needing the exam as well. I'm really sorry Prince Alex."

"Well as long as this stays between us than I guess itll be alright."

"I'm pretty busy in the next couple week cause of the ball coming up soon. So, I'll make the time to see them a couple days before that and dont worry this wont leave this room."

"Good, now Dani the car is waiting to take you do go be with your mate and bring her back here. I want to make it clear that only Jasmine is to be in that car."

"Yes, I do understand Alex and I understand why as well."

"Alright, you both know what to do now and I need to finish up this paperwork so I can be with my little moon."

They both leave as I get right back into my work. As I work, I also need to figure out how I was going to talk to my father about Aurora and I'm not sure how he'll take this news or what he'll do about this. All I know is that I needed to find a way to keep my moon in my life no matter what.