7

On the last chapter
"Anyways, I was floating as fast as I could to get to Nene but Yako was almost about to cut her head off when..."

Now
I saw Haku-joudai stop the giant pair of scissors. Turning around, I see Hanako. He just said "hey" and fell down to the ground, Yashiro running to him and I just got in front of then in a 'if you wanna hurt them, you gotta get through me first' position, which is what I was going for.

"Don't, Yako" I said, pissed off with all this and seeing everything more brighter, oh my eyes are glowing! Oh well, I think it makes me look more scarier! Grr😤

"(Name), please don't interfere while still healing a bit. You should know this" Yako said, looking right at me, "No, I now have a job at the school and now I'm doing it so it's not an option if I want to interfere or not."

I could hear Yashiro and Hanako talking but Yako got her dolls and they forced me down and she got to the two saying "sorry, but I won't give you time to chat" while her scissors were close to them, I got the dolls off me and threw two at the scissors while Hanako sent his orbs at Yako and wrapped her arms in rope so she couldn't control anything.

Yako still managed to summon more dolls to stop Yashiro saying "Wait! I won't let you! If you break my Yorishiro, I won't be able to make Misaki! I've been working for Misaki-San for so long!" To which Yashiro replied with "Umm! Seeing you makes me feel kind of...frustrated, I guess? It's a little like seeing my past self. You're not doing this for Misaki-San! You're doing it for yourself, right?" Then, Yashiro ran and jumped above the dolls landing so beautifully and to the place where a Yorishiro is held.

Yako yelled "Stop!" but it was already off. She threw her scissors but before thy could even get to Yashiro, I ran and grabbed Yashiro out of harms way and Hanako broke them.

"Number two of the Seven Wonders of the school, Misaki Stairs, you have abandoned your duty. I'll need you to return your number." After that, I decided to go look for the Minamoto that was involved.

Disappearing and reappearing in front of his dolls form, I pick him up and disappear into the actual school..."he looks so adorable🥰." I said, looking at the doll.

I saw Hanako was trying to wake Nene up so I just watched while carefully holding doll Kou. Yashiro got up and asked "where's Minamoto?" Hanako looked back at me and I went to them saying "well, if you're looking for him um... here" holding his doll form out to her. The shock on her face was easily seen and she also said "Minamoto!" In a shocked voice.

"The boy fought valiantly" Hanako said, wiping his "tears" away. Yashiro then said "He ended up so cute" she was patting his head. "He did, he looks so adorable🥰" I said. Yashiro and Hanako nodded.

Nene turned to look at Hanako and asked "he'll turn back, right? And Aoi and the others, too?" When she was talking, Hanako was walking over to Yako's fox form, saying "Of course,I'll get it taken care of-" he picked Yako up by her fox ear then said "by her."

Nene was confused and said "Her?" As we all looked at Yako-Nee. "The Misaki stairs true form" Hanako-Kun said while Yako's fox ear twitched.

"A fox?" Yashiro said confused still, "She's an Inari statue. She moves, though. Come on, Number two. Where's your apology?" Hanako said/asked, all Yako did was put her arms in an 'Idk' and hmphed.

After that, I stopped listening and picked up Kou from off the ground where he was safely put. I wanted to hold him cause he was so adorable!

I heard someone's hand getting bit and a yelled but I was too busy holding Doll Kou to care. Yashiro screamed but I knew what happened, after that...I don't really know, I still wasn't paying attention so I was confused when I noticed I was in front of the counselor's office

(Or whatever the its called, the place where the student president thing people stay at but im calling it the counselor's office)

Knocking on the door, I waited until it opened. When it did, Akane opened it, he looked confused...then he saw what I was holding and smiled while he said "oh, come on in then."

When I walked in, I saw the school's prince, the one and only Teru Minamoto. He didn't look up from what he was doing though, that's when Akane started talking "Minamoto, someone is here to see you. I'll leave now." He kind of whispered that last part but then he just left.

Teru looked up and right away got his sword, a small blush on his beautiful face asking "what do you want from me?! Can't believe Akane let you in" I only went through the table to get to him and grabbed the sword, putting it on the table.

"Don't be scared, love! I'm only here to give you your brother back! He was turned into an adorable doll!" I said with happiness in my voice, Doll Kou was so adorable! But I had to give him back to his brother.😤😞

"What?!" Teru freaked out, "You turned my brother into a doll!" He kinda yelled, I flicked his head though, "Don't yell at me, and no, I didn't turn your brother into a doll. That was someone else." I showed him Doll Kou, he took him from my hands carefully and looked at him.

All Teru said was "Well he looks adorable, I'm not going to lie" while he sweat dropped. "He does, I almost didn't want to give him back! But I had to cause he wasn't going to stay like that forever" I said, closed eyed smiling at Teru. I didn't notice the bigger blush on his cheeks though.

"Well, thanks I guess. I'm glad you decided to give him back." Teru said, then he was confused when I spread my arms out, he asked "what are you doing?" And I said "Give me a thank you hug" I moved my hands in a closing then opening position.

I heard a sign and opened my eyes, he shook his head "nope, no hugs" he looked back at me saw I my with my arms still opened but my face showed that fact that I looked a bit heart broken. I decided to just turn around and leave, I heard Teru go "Hey, wait-" but I cut him off before he could finish by disappearing on my own.

I should be used to people never wanting to hug me but I'm dead and people still don't wanna hug me...what a sad life I lived.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: finally had time to finish the chapter I was working on! Also, how is everyone doing? Anyone happy with school or...? Yeah dk, I hate it and I'm tired but meh. Anyways! Thanks for reading! Make sure to like and subscribe, also turn on that notification bell on😂I'm joking🤣that's what some YouTubers do. Anyways, have a wonderful day/night/idk😃