Your POV The next day! At Misaki stairs!

I was yet again in the Misaki stairs laying down with Yako somewhere around here, I've been here for a while.

Yesterday I asked for if any jobs were opened at the school, they surprisingly made a new job. That new job was to keep students safe, they made it cause they heard more and more rumors and more about me. So now I'm just sitting here, doing nothing.

I can sense if someone's in danger or going to do something dangerously stupid, that dangerously stupid is right now though cause here comes the seventh wonder Hanako-Kun, Nene-San, and Kou Minamoto.

"These idiots" I said but got a "shh!" From Yako... 'meanie'

Anyways, the three walked and talked in School Mystery Number 2 boundary, until I see Yako start calling them from the phone.

In case you don't know, I'm close with number 2 so it's like she's the older sister I've always wanted. It's nice to have her in my life, it makes me feel like I have a real caring family.

Anyways, if my hearing's right Yashiro picked up the phone and said the normal thing to say "H-hello, u-umm who is this?" With Yako basically responding back with "I am... Misaki."

Yako kept talking be telling Yashiro, actually the other two are probably listening so Yako told the three that 'she' taught class at the top of the stairs and to find 'her' right arm.

Small time skip

So they were looking for an arm, and while the weren't looking, my sweet lovable baby girl darling of an angel Nene put a ultra padded bra on... she's special let me tell you that.

I was floating so I could see how they were doing from the "sky." Eventually Nene asked the others if they found the arm, now let me tell you that these boys are even more special, anyways Kou found a sculpted wooden muscle arm and Hanako found a robot arm.

They got scolded but notice a "small" difference in Yashiro. She threw that "small" difference and I didn't want to be hit so I just floated above them. I said "They might notice but oh well, I'm not stopping them"

I didn't say this earlier but they were being timed and the timer which was an hourglass ran out, now they were running from these big scissors (I think) but these dolls were attacking them, the gigantic pair of scissors were about to cut Nene's head off but I can't let that happen!

"Nene, No!" I yelled, moving her in a ducking position while my body got "cut" in half. The boys got the dolls off them, looked at me with wide and worried eyes, and Nene looked she wanted to cry. My body fell, close to each other with my eyes also wide. That wasn't supposed to cut or hurt me, was I not invisible? Cause if I'm invisible, there's a chance of no injuries or little pain. I don't know, it's not like I'm dead. But it still really hurt.

Hanako and Kou moved the big scissors while Yashiro ran to get to me. I was trying to stand but...I don't have my legs with me. "(Name)!" Nene said, almost picking me up but I said "No, go! Leave me here to give you all time to get out" "bu-" Hanako tried to speak but "Fvcking go!" I yelled, and the boys left, picking Yashiro up while she was protesting.

They were running and running past the dolls, Kou threw an arm that was found into this place and the door opened. I was still trying to hold them back when "Wait, (Name)-" I hear from Yashiro, I turned to see her trying to get out of Hanako's hold but he just kept running and was inside the other side of the door with Kou while Hanako was still holding Nene.

On my side, the dolls stopped moving and I was able to get my bottom half back, in a (name) whole not half a fraction of myself. I tried standing up but it hurt, I don't know why but it really really hurt.

I guess I didn't hear but I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned my head to see one of the dolls holding the phone that Yashiro answered earlier out to me. I took it and put it close to my ear.

"Hello?" I weakly said, and got a "(Name)! Are you alright?! You shouldn't get in the way when this happens!" from Yako, she sounded worried, "Yako, I'm fine. Don-" I got cut off "you are NOT fine! You got cut in half, it's best if you stay like that for a couple minutes. Don't move, it'll just make it worse" she said, ending the call.

Time skip to when the three got up the stairs
Yashiro's pov

'I hope (Name) is alright...' I thought, the image of them cut in half was still in my head and I couldn't get it out.

I put the last body part of Misaki in and closed the doors, whispering "This is the last one" "it's opening" I hear Kou say and I turn my head to the large doors opening.

We all were standing in front of the door, it fulling opened and I thought 'Come to think of it, she was supposed to be making us look for her parts because she can't do anything. In which case, who made those phone calls?'

Your POV

It's been sometime so Nene and the other two should be done with finding the parts. I'm where I was earlier and yet again, laying down. I don't need to be laying down, even Yako said but you can never be too careful!

I wasn't listening again but I hear the big doors closing, 'guess they're done' I thought, deciding if I should go see them or not but...

I chose not cause I'm too lazy.

Anyways, small time passes by and I hear Yashiro crying with a fight starting. I should be there to protect her but I'm sure Hanako told them about Yako's yoirshiro.

I then heard someone screaming, a girl. 'Wait... A girl?! That must be Nene! I gotta see what's happening, why she's screaming!' I thought, running out of where I was and to where Yako is at.

Looking around I see Hanako pretty beat up and Kou as a...doll? I don't know but I yell "Hanako! Where's my Yashiro?!" "She at the deepest part of this place" he yells back, not looking away from the fight.

"I'm gonna go look for her, I might not really like you but be careful" I said and left without listening to what he has to say by diving into the air.

I was still going down for a while, if I was still alive I would've maybe passed out but I'm dead so yeah. I was in air, then water, now safely on "land." I look around for Nene but all I saw was Yako... wait, Yako? Oh sh- !

Noticing she was here meant she either beat Hanako-Kun up or he's weak for the time being. I was a bit far but as a super strong idiot of a supernatural, I have better and worse vision, it pretty amazing if you ask me.

Anyways, I was floating as fast as I could to get to Nene but Yako was almost about to cut her head off when...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n: hee hee! Cliffhanger! I'm trying to write as much as I can. Maybe suggest something, I'd appreciate very much.