What you need to know

Hey stop only adding this book to your lists to read! Add the both one that says "slight rewritten" too, im moving it and fixing a couple of things. Read the latest note!

(Edited)

Hello everyone

So I hate oc insert bc I like to give freedom and I'll be honest with you guys find them annoying but (Name) is gonna need
An eyepatch
Bandages around their wrists (for reasons)
Heterochromia eyes (you can choose the color)
8 swords
And wolf fangs
There's a photo on the top and only what is on there matters besides the clothes bc you can choose what you want to wear.

The love interest=❤️
(Name) is gonna flirt with them=💘 (IDon'tKnowHowI'mGonnaDoThat)
Friend=💜
Hanako=🤍
And if I don't do them, I'm sorry but Y/n and them aren't gonna be friends(ThatAlsoMeansAnyoneOnHereIsFriendsWittYou)
Yashiro Nene💜
Minamoto Kou💜
Minamoto Teru❤️
Nanamine Sakura💜
Hyuuga Natsuhiko💘
Aoi Akane💘(boy)
Akane Aoi💜(girl)
Tsuchigomori💘
Yako💜
Mokke💜(obviously)
Tsukasa💜
Hanako🤍

More about your character I guess
You aren't a school wonder, just a ghost that died because they were crushed by a huge theater moon while practicing for a play.
Born when Yashiro's grandfather was born (And guys were like BFFs)but no one knows his age so and when Y/n died, they were 18.
I'm making Yashiro's mom have Yashiro at 24 and her grandparents have her mom (Yashiro's mom) at 24 and Yashiro's 15.
Sense Y/n is basically 18, they're like one year older than Teru but for this story I might just have him at least 18 for reasons but in birthday wise you choose your birthday because you can do with that it's up to you who'd be older in the eyes of other people who don't know you are dead.

Thank you for reading this and if something is confusing please comment and tell me.