Chapter 5

Conflicts

I was amazed by it's beauty, the different variety of flowers surrounded the park makes it colorful and relaxing in the eyes. There are also people hanging around the park, taking some pictures and having some picnic.

Bumaba na si Achiellus kaya sumunod narin ako sakanya, and without any words, I just followed him. Nung una ay nauuna siyang saakin naglalakad dahil sinusuilit ko pang inoobserbahan ang ganda ng parke kaya nagulat nalamag ako ng pumatay siya ng lakad saakin.

"Where do you want to eat?" He said in a casual tone.

At first I was taken a back because of the space he invaded between us and the trip took about half an hour so I also feel hungry.

"Ah, kahit ano. Ikaw na bahala kung anong gusto mo," tipid kong sabi at iniwas ang tingin ko sakanya.

Tumango tango lamang siya at dumiretso na ng tingin ngunit ngayon ay sumasabay na siya sa lakad ko. Hindi ko rin alam kung asaan kaming lugar dahil puros dagat at bukid lamang ang nakikita ko.

We entered at a small restaurant near the park and the waiter immediately approaches Achiellus so I though he was a regular costumer here that made me think a lot of things in my mind.

The waiter took our orders and even offered that the orders we said were free but Achiellus disagree. Maybe he is really a regular costumer here, siguro ay dito niya dinadala ang mga babae niya? Who knows.

Extreme silence enveloped between us and I can no longer handle it so I'm the one whonstarted approaching him.

"The waiter seems to know you for a long time already, are you a regular costumer here?" I asked in an approachable tone.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. The place was very relaxing in the eyes, that's why I often go here," he answered at mukhang nagulat pa sa biglaan kong tanong.

I laughed at my thought and sipped at the glass of water in front of me and asked another question at him.

"So, you always bring someone here with you? Like your love ones for example?" The waiter was serving the foods but his attention was still on me.

I saw his lips twitched because of my question and hid his meaningful smirk.

"No, it's just me. This place is owned by a friend so I often go here and I don't have girls if that's what your thinking," he answered and started eatibg but his smirk is still plastered in his face.

Bahagya akonh namula sakanyang sinabi. Your words kasi Celestine! You seemed curious with his relationships.

"So, bakit mo'ko dinala dito?"

"Wala, I just feel bringing you here. Why, don't you like it here? Should we go to other places you want nextime?" he stopped eating and he is now focused on me.