Chapter 4

Date?

The party ended but me and the others are still at the pool side, and this afternoon mom requested the maids to bring out all the different variations of alcohols. 

I was about to get the bottle of tequila but kuya looked at me in his serious eyes kaya wala akong nagawa kung hindi kunin ang dalawang bote ng champagne na natira sa lamesa, umupo akong nakabusangot sa aming lamesa kaya tinawanan lang ako nina Arin.

Demeter texted me that she will just pick up Kiel if we wants to join kaya sila nalang ang hinihintay namin, I told her to bring some liquors because kuya is still watching over me like I'm still a minor kid.

"What happened to Kiel ba? Bigla nalang siyang umalis ganon?" Pag-tatanong saakin ni Arin.

"I found him at the mini bar drinking early in the morning, and it seems like he is not in the mood today then after a while hinahanap ko ulit siya and kuya texted me na he just left the house because he already passed out ," I explained but still their faces looked confused.

Alam naming hindi naman talaga siya ganon, he is the serious type but he can be sociable and funny at the same time, pero hindi ko na masasabi ulit na ganon parin siya hanggang ngayon dahil madalang ko nalang siyang nakakausap.

Earlier, Arin kept on asking questions on what Achi and I talked about before they arrived so I lowkey told her what happened and as expected pinalo palo niya ako sa kilig niya but Rhyx on the other hand just bitterly commented.

I don't think umalis na si Achi kanina, and thd thought that he's here means his family surname has a big contribute in business world. Hindi ko pa pala natatanong ang buong pangalan niya, ang alam ko lang ay Achi dahil iyon naman ang laging tinatawag sakanya.

"Arin, what's Achi's full name?" I asked her and she smilef but Rhyx immediately commented.

"Ayan, umiiral na kalandian," Inirapan lang namin si Rhyx at bumalik sa pinaguusapan.

"Achiellus is his first full name pero hindi ko alam yung second and his surname is Saldarriaga, diba bigatin siya," Arin enthusiatically said.

Napatango-tango nalamang ako sa kanyang sinabi, no doubt he's here at the party earlier. After an hour Demeter has arrived but there is no trace of Kiel at her back, she was holding a tote bag where she put the liquor that we told her earlier.

It's almost past twelve when we stopped drinking, kakaonti narin ang tao sa bahay, only their close friends left the house. Kuya already left the house earlier than I thought so we freely drink the alcohol that Demeter bought kanina.

I feel dizzy going to the bathroom because of too much alcohol in my body, medyo malabo narin ang naging paningin ko kaya sa gilid-gilid ako dumadaan. But before I reached the bathroom door I suddenly felt my world is spinning and my vision darkened.

I woke up to the noise coming from outside my room, narining ko ang boses ni kuya sa labas. I drink the medicine that is already beside my nightstand and I also drank the water beside it.