Chapter 10

Beach

"Sabihin mo na kasi kung anong nangyari, dali na!" Paulit -ulit niyang tanong saakin kanina pa.

I remained silent and fasten my seatbelt before starting the car, It's already been four days since it happened and it still feels very nostalgic. It doesn't even wanna sleep properly.

Until we reach Sierra's resort she keeps on talking and talking so I just simply put my ear buds on. Gosh, she's always with Rhyx kaya ayan nagiging madaldal narin siya. We'll stay one week at the resort with Sierra's other friends so it will be more fun.

Sierra greet us with a hug and guide us to our room  to place our luggage first, Arin isn't still here because they have a family dinner kaya susunod nalang daw siya. We changed our clothes into bikinis but I topped mine with a white shirt and denim shorts because it's a bit cold outside.

"Sige na kasi, ang daya talga neto," pagpipilit niya uli habang naka sibangot na.

"Ano ba kasi 'yon ha?" Sierra said and sat in front of us with a tray of snacks and drinks.

I sighed and rolled my eyes because of annoyance but eventually gave up.  Both of them were listening carefully but they almost hit me when they heard an interesting part.

"Omg, you kissed!" Demeter enjoyingly said while pulling my arm. "Okay, okay, tell us some more faster!" She said excitingly.

"Can you calm down first will you?" I said with a warning tone so they fixed themselves and closed their mouth.

We grabbed some more drinks and roam around the place, we talked to other acquaintances ours while having fun and at the middle of playing Arin already arrived with Rhyx on her back.

She was already wearing a bikini but looked a bit tired like forcing herself to come here nd Rhyx on the other hand is wearing his swimming trunks and a white shirt looking fresh. I gave both gave them a bottle of beer and  sat down.

"Why, what happened?" I asked and looked at Rhyx but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing. I'll enjoy the party tonight," she said and drank the whole bottle of beer.

Everyone is starting to get loud and crazy and I was also starting to get tipsy but still controlling myself. Demeter was at the pool playing some games with the other getting drunk, ngunit sinusuway na ito ni Rhyx para tumigil pero hindi parin ito nagpapaawat.

"Give up and drink already, hindi mo na masasaway 'yang dalawang 'yan, they are already drunk," I said and laughed at him.

"Jusko Lord, sana hindi nalang ako sumama dito kung mag-aalaga rin naman gagawin ko," sabi niya at napasapo nalang sa ulo.

I offered him a bottle but still decline it, ayan kasi karma mo 'yan.

At exactly twelve am, everybody is getting wild already playing some pool games. Others are making out at the side of the pool while Rhyx and I are playing flip cups that made me feel dizzy already so I pulled Rhyx so we can stop.