•30•

a/n wtf this was meant to be a short story but it's 30 fucking chapters long lmao

--

Luke

I had fallen asleep on Michael the previous night after we talked until about 3am about random stuff in an attempt to get me to calm down. We didn't have sex, we didn't make out, we just talked. I liked it, because he was talking to me about his family and about his opinions on things and I was just listening to his beautiful voice talk and talk until eventually I drifted into a happy sleep with my head resting on his chest as we laid on the floor.

When I woke up, I was in a bed and there was someone next to me. After the initial panic, I realised it was my boyfriend and I smiled sleepily.

"You're awake," Michael smiled softly, pressing a kiss to my forehead, "good morning babe."

"Mm- Morning," I yawned sleepily, my eyes fluttering shut again as I clung onto Michael.

"It's 1pm," Michael chuckled, stroking my hair.

"Leave me to sleep," I whined, still in that dazed sleepy state of the morning. Michael laughed softly before attempting to get out of bed but I clung on harder, "please stay." I begged, pulling him back towards me.

"Okay baby," Michael giggled, "my mum's downstairs by the way." I sat up immediately at this.

"I can't meet her looking like this!" I gestured to my clothes from yesterday and my messy hair.

"Yes you can dude," Michael sighed, playing with my hair.

"But I don't want to, I want her to like me," I complained.

"She will love you," Michael assured me, "and even if she didn't why would it matter? If you're so important to me then she will respect that and that'll be enough to make her love you anyway."

I shrugged, burying my head into my boyfriend's chest.

"I think I need to tell my mum," I mumbled, realising that if I was going to meet Michael's mum, he deserved to meet mine too. And I wanted her to meet him as my boyfriend not just a friend because I was too scared to tell her I was gay.

"Really?" Michael said, surprised, "babe you do it whenever you're ready, alright?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'll do it today. I'm- I'm gonna do it. I- Michael Clifford what have you done to me?" I giggled, tracing circles in his arm.

"It's because I'm so awesome," Michael laughed, "but seriously, I'm going to be here for you whatever happens with your mum."

"Thank you," I whispered, "I... M-Michael I think I'm..." I trailed off, the words getting stuck in my throat, my thoughts going a mile a minute.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked softly.

"I think I'm... Michael I think..." I closed my eyes and breathed out, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

"That's good because I think I feel the same way."

--
a/n sorry it's so short but tHE L WORD
AH MY GAD
..
my authors notes are so short but my life is boring and I never know what to talk about lmao
~Teddy