• 11 •

a/n btw guys Teddy isn't actually my name its my cover up name bc ppl from real life have watt pad KAY guise it's some scary shit 😂
aiight
--

•Luke•

The entire day on Saturday I had stayed in my room, feeling sorry for myself and as a consequence, leaving me to cry sleepily into the pillow for most of the day. I didn't know why I was feeling like this, but I hated it. I abhorred it. I loathed it.

I felt like I was trapped inside my own head and there was no escape.

Saturday night came with not eating much of my food then traipsing upstairs and soon after falling asleep fully dressed on my bed with my legs resting on the headboard.

--
"Luke," Michael smiled at me, his arm draped around my frame.

"Michael," I mimicked, pulling him closer to me. He turned his head so our faces were impossibly close, his eyes boring into mine as I stared back. His eyes were like emerald pools of calmness, serenity, safety because when I looked into them I felt instantly tamed and calmed.

"Michael I-" I started but his lips had already connected with mine, making my eyes go wide as I eased into the kiss. He cupped the sides of my face, my hands on his hips as he ran his fingers through my hair, tugging at the ends and making me whine. He ran his hands down my body, lifting my legs round his waist as we stumbled backwards towards his bed.

"I think you're pretty, Luke," Michael breathed, his forehead pressed against mine.

--

"I'm-" I heard my own voice too loud as I came back to reality, "no. No, no." I whined, throwing myself backwards again, just then realising I'd fallen asleep with my feet on the headboard - although now they were on the pillows - and my head where my feet should have been.

Why couldn't that dream have been real? I looked at the time, seeing that it was 12:23pm, firstly wondering how I had slept so late and secondly realising that my phone was ringing. I fumbled around in my bedsheets before grabbing it just as I fell out of bed because I had been holding it up triumphantly and then I finally answered while lying facedown on the floor.

"Luke?" Michael spoke into the phone with a chuckle, "Luke are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm- I'm fine," I breathed, trying to catch my breath, "Michael, hi." I stuttered, rolling over so I was staring at the ceiling.

"Hi Lucas," Michael laughed, "I was wondering if you wanted to meet up today?"

"Yes of course," I blurted, sitting up straight.

"Good because I'm already here," Michael hung up and I heard a knock on the door. Considering I was home alone, that meant I would have to answer it myself... which meant I couldn't sort out my horrible bed head or change out of yesterday's clothes.

"Oh god," I frustratedly sighed at myself in the mirror, my hair lying flat and messy against my forehead. Why can't I be one of those people where messy hair makes them sexy? I inwardly complained to myself before running downstairs so fast that I stumbled at the bottom, almost falling over.

I took a deep breath before opening the door.

--

a/n but luke u r sexy
~Teddy