•50•

Michael

Going back to school again wasn't the worst thing.

Having insults constantly thrown at me wasn't the worst thing.

The worst thing was seeing my boyfriend deteriorate in front of me as he winced at every word like he was being hit over and over again, every day trying not to cry in front of me.

"Baby stay strong," I begged, wrapping my arm round him as we made it into maths class, "look there's Macy, yeah? Let's go talk to her okay?"

"Mhm," he mumbled. I hated that he wasn't sleeping. I hated that he looked thinner than he ever had before. I hated that there was nothing I could do except love him.

"Macy why are you talking to those fags?" someone shouted as Macy waved at us, scowling at the person who said the insult as she walked over to us.

"Michael it's all my fault that we're-" Luke started whispering to me but Macy had already engulfed him in a hug.

"God, Muke, it's been so long," Macy said joyfully but as soon as Luke looked at the floor she sent me a pained look as if to say she could see things weren't okay with Luke.

"Baby say hi to Macy," I mumbled to my sleepy boyfriend who had no clue what was going on.

"Hi M-Macy," Luke stuttered, looking up at her with saddened eyes. God I want to help him. What can I do? I thought to myself.

"He doesn't like talking to people anymore," I said softly to Macy as Luke doodled over his book, drawing love hearts, broken love hearts and random lines, "what are you drawing, Luke?" I asked softly, trying to get him to talk.

"My mind." Luke said, sounding bored.

"Luke are you okay?" Macy asked slowly, rubbing his back.

"I'm fine," he snapped, his facial expression softening when he looked to me and saw me wincing at his harsh tone, "sorry I just haven't been sleeping much."

"I love you," I blurted, playing with his hair and twisting my lip stud at the same time.

"Let's get out of here Mikey," Luke said wildly, an over-tired grin covering his face as he experienced yet another weird-ass mood swing. One minute he was tired and sad and the next he was- "Fuck me in a janitors closet." Luke blurted in a whisper with a smirk.

"Well, Macy, I think we'll be going now," I rolled my eyes at the blonde boy who was already asking the teacher to leave the class because he felt sick, getting me to go with him because he 'might faint and fall over and get a concussion' if I didn't.

"I'm sorry for being so moody recently," Luke sighed, grabbing my hand as he pulled me down the corridor, "I was just thinking earlier and I thought I may as well try harder to be happy."

"Do it for me babe," I suggested.

"I'll try, Mikey," Luke bit his lip as I stopped him in the middle of the corridor and reached down to kiss his lips shortly, then again for a little longer period of time as I gently pushed him back towards the supply closet, "so classy." Luke giggled.

"Mm," I mumbled against his lips, loving how he reacted to me. I opened the door to the supply closet and we stepped inside, me making sure to lock it after us.

**skip if u don't like smut k bye**

"Mikey fuck me," Luke moaned, his voice cracking as I pushed him up against the wall and unbuttoned his jeans, slipping his blazer off in the process, my jeans and jacket soon joining the pile until we were left in only our shirts. I prepped him and myself, jerking myself off a little before pushing into him as he lifted his legs round my body, "ha-harder fuck yes right there." Luke moaned out loudly and I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Shh babe," I cooed, thrusting harder, a jolt of warmth and heaven running through my body, making me bite my lip as I moaned. Luke jerked himself off and the sight sent me crazy, his eyes screwed shut and making my legs shake, "fuck Luke I can't stand up any longer." I moaned and laid down on the floor, Luke straddling my body and lowering himself down onto me, in and out at his own pace.

"T-touch me," Luke begged, throwing his head back with his nails digging into my chest as I wrapped my hand round him, making him cry out in pleasure as I lifted my hips up as he rocked in and out, "f-fuck 'm close." he moaned.

"Me too," I groaned, pulling out of him and jerking myself off until I came down from my climax, Luke doing the same and releasing over his hand.

"Fuck," he sighed, cleaning me and himself up with some tissue.

"You're so pretty," I breathed, kissing his lips shortly, "I love you."

"I love you too."

--

a/n aw
they're so cute
I cri
~Teddy