•21•

a/n yo just to clear something up in this fanfic luke is shorter than Michael just roll with it it's fiction I can do what I want Im punk rock

Luke

"He's your boyfriend? Oh my god that's amazing!" Macy shrieked when I told her. The plan had been to go over and scream at her for making me wear that dress after ignoring her for a whole week, but then I realised that was sort of what brought Michael and I together so I told her (almost) everything that happened that night. I told her that we kissed and that he asked me to be his boyfriend. I missed out the part where I freaked out on him and the part where we had to use a bed sheet to abseil him down the side of my house. Not a good idea, I might add, seeings though it broke halfway down and he landed on his ass, while I laughed until my sides hurt from the safety of my bedroom.

"Yes he is," I squealed as Macy grabbed my hands and did a little excited dance with me.

"This is so great!" Macy babbled hysterically, "yay I'm like freaking... cupid or something." Macy said incessantly, the words becoming mushed together as she rambled on something about bows and arrows. I wasn't really paying attention.

"So Luke, do you suck each other's dicks at the same time or-" this made me snap my head up and glare at Macy.

"Shut up Macy," I scoffed, shoving her shoulder.

"It's a genuine question, I don't get how it works," she prattled on, obviously trying to wind me up. I rolled my eyes and covered my ears playfully.

"Shut up," I laughed, "I'm supposed to be meeting Michael tomorrow after our sleep over, so I guess I'll have to leave a little earlier in the morning because-"

"Yes, yes that's fine Luke," Macy giggled, "have your alone time with Michael." she said suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We've literally been dating for like a day. There will be none of this," I wiggle my eyebrows like she had and she pouts.

"Well fine whatever," she giggle, "okay let's watch Mean Girls."

I nodded excitedly and a few moments later Macy and I were giggling along to the jokes and I was quoting all the lines.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Jesus fucking Christ, Luke!" Macy screamed when I came back upstairs from getting snacks and ended up jumping on her to try and scare her. Evidently it had worked.

"S-sorry," I giggled through gasped breaths as I laughed at her. Macy scowled and handed me my phone.

"It was ringing earlier, I think Michael wants phone sex," Macy said bluntly, making me spit out my orange juice that I'd been drinking, making her laugh until she had tears in her eyes, "pretty good pay back even if I say so myself." she cackled.

"Shut up," I scowled, fixing my flower crown from where it had slipped a little, while I waited for Michael to pick up.

"Hullo?" Michael answered, his voice gravelly and deep. Also incredibly sexy.

"Hi," I smiled even though he couldn't see.

"I'm ill, babe," Michael sniffled, coughing a little, his voice still raspy and deep, "I think we're gonna have to cancel."

"It's okay I'll come over and feed you ice cream and make you better," I giggled at the thought of us actually doing that.

"No! I don't want you to get ill," he chuckled, taking a moment to sneeze.

"I'm coming okay? End of," I said sternly and he giggled quietly on the other line.

"Bye baby," he mumbled into the phone quietly and I grinned stupidly to myself as I hung up.

"You, Mr Lucas Hemmings, are so whipped." Macy stated with a laugh. I just stared at her blankly.
--
a/n tru tru
~Teddy