*Chatham*

Chatham

The daughter of war and god of chaos, put in Tartus by Zeus for an offence only the gods know, she was said to have escaped about 500years ago though how she managed to get out of Tartus no one knows. But rumors circulating within Olympus says she acquired power, so much power that she might be stronger than even Zeus himself. This alone had the gods stricken with fear as no one, no one including Zeus himself could get out of Tartus without going through his sentence.

So there was a meeting of emergency called out in Olympus, where the gods searched for a solution or a way to put Chatham back into Tartus, forever if they must but she escaped it once and could do it again they had to find a permanent solution to this problem. They thought of making another prison more secure and greater than Tartus but time wasn't by their side as no one knew what she planned to do or when she planned to strike. The only other option was, elimination. But killing a god wasn't easy, it needed perhaps the complete life essence of one god to eliminate another.

But when Zeus asked who would go against the god of chaos, suddenly there was silence. gods kept their heads down, out of sight for they were ashamed. No one had the courage to go against 'such a small god' as Chatham was called before. They behaved like the cowards they were.

Athena, the god of wisdom known for her excellence in mass knowledge and strategy brought a suggestion. 'Why should we have to do it? Why can't we find a mune to do it on our behalf? in other words can't we create one?'
Suddenly in Olympus, heads were brought up, gods puffed out chests as though there weren't cowering in fear not long ago. Suggestions were thrown, but there was something missing. Even though a new god could be created, a god wasn't allowed to mendle with the creator's creations or descend on the creator's land 'earth' without his permission and the gods knew the creator would never permit them.

So they had to find another way to create a god in human form which wasn't also possible.
Athena again, suggested that a god didn't have to be the mune, their essence could always do the trick. This was a suggestion accepted by all gods as no one knew what to do.