*moi* (miné)

Moi (mine)

JOHN'S POV

I was too engrossed in the goddess infront of me that I didn't even pay attention to the conversation going on. What confused me more was that while I was busy lusting after this young woman, my wolf didn't prick me or make me feel guilty for thinking about another woman other than our mate which I tell you he's very good at.
Instead he seemed quiet and...confused?

I've never seen my wolf confused for as long as I had him and that was when I first shifted which was decades ago. This came as a major surprise to me, who was this girl? And from the looks of it the pup didn't bring her here to torture me and my warriors, in fact it seems she's not supposed to be here which means he didn't arrange this pleasant surprise, too bad, I was thinking of actually giving him a chance for an alliance between the two packs but he just blew that up.
I was confused at the extra mile I was willing to go through just because I saw this beauty, who am yet to see her face, its unnerving.     
I was brought out of my reverie when I felt a pair of eyes on me, it's deep blueness very familiar. Even if it was for a second it brought indescribable warmth to my body.

"I-i I'm sorry alpha... I let my emotions get the best out of me." Oh my goddess, I just only let her voice into my ears and trust me, it did wonders to me. It was a mixture of a melodious, velvet and slightly croaked voice and I loved it. Right now, I wanted to-

"Go to the room and wait for me" the pup interrupted me thoughts again with that useless mouth of his. Am going to have to do something about this constant interruption and trust me, it won't be nice.
I watched mesmerized as the woman turned around and saw everyone's eyes on her. Cursing under her breath she walked out of the royal lounge with her head down avoiiding the eyes on her.
I watched as she walked towards the entrance going to 'the room'
Which I guessed was the alpha's office, for the first time since I entered the royal lounge my wolf came forward and demanded that I help the girl but I refused. I had already protruded into the pups business and I didn't want it to happen again.
By the way what was so wrong in visiting the alpha's office?

I was brought back from my reverie when the pup started apologizing frantically for the big scene he caused. I simply stiffly nodded but a small part of me was glad that he sent her away, 'cause she had a huge effect on me and it troubles me.
I took in deep breath and try collecting my thoughts to search for my mate.

*-*-*-*-*

Keyword 'try'.

Two hours and thirty minutes later, I was going mad. Not only had I not found my mate, my stupid brain couldn't stop flashing me images and giving me suggestions on the dirty things I could do to the gorgeous woman and that had me a lot of frustrated.
Don't get me started on the constant flirting of the females, I was about to explode and I felt like I was feeling someone's emotions.

Sowi, short chapter. Promise to make it up in the next chapter.

Gonna be updating every Friday.