*Rebellious*

Stepping out of the black BMW I shared with Sarah, I stood still as I felt the lively buzz in the atmosphere as the frequent beat of the loud music jammed steadily with my heart.

Looking up at the neon lights reading Shugar 'nd Spice I suddenly knew that this was what I needed, a night of fun without having to look over my shoulder.

I walked towards the long line in front of the red velvet rope when Sarah started drawing me towards the front line to get easy and quick pass I guess, but before she could go any further I stopped her with a slight shake of my head.

"I want to have fun tonight, like normal people do Sarah" I said as Sarah sighed as she looked into my eyes as if looking for any doubts.

After seeing none she nodded as we went to the end of the long line.

............

Three minutes later, I still stood on the unmoving line as the murmurs coming from the little crowd outside was in contrast with the steady beats coming from the club.

I let out a long breath as I looked around looking for something interesting to keep my attention on as I suffered the torture of standing in line as normal people did, as I spotted a girl in a skimpy dress with her makeup already running down her face i couldn't help but wonder why people still endured this torture, coming back each day even though the possibility of them getting in was very low.

Xandra just shrugged when she didn't find a sensible answer to her question, so she just marked it off by it being because they were normal people and that maybe how normal people behaved.

I turned towards Sarah to politely apologize for making go through this experience with me when I suddenly had the screeching of tyres. Putting it on another drunk human, I commenced on giving Sarah my apology.

"Sarah.... I apologize for putting you through this torture"

"....."

"Sarah?"

I looked at her to see she wasn't paying attention to what I was saying, instead something behind my back seemed to have grabbed her attention.

Looking back behind me I saw what had her attention, not fully though as I only saw the behind of the man she seemed so attentive on.

Letting out a rich laugh I shook Sarah out of whatever reverie she was in, it was funny 'cause i have never seen Sarah so dumbstruck because of a guy.

She was always so composed. She had flings, yes; but no one really caught her off guard like this.

"Sorry Xandra, did you say something?"

I stared at her as I blinked dramatically. Letting out a frustrated sigh, I looked around ignoring Sarah this time.

It took me few seconds to notice again that it wasn't only Sarah that was in this strange reverie as all the girls in this long line were still staring at the interesting being that was long gone at my back.

Getting fed up with the normal people's way of doing things, I dragged Sarah to the front line so she could do whatsoever magic she was previously going to do.

* * *

I looked around the expensive club as i got engulfed in the steady beats the DJ offered. Nodding my head, I felt my self getting loose as I shyly started to sway my body. It was magical and the Dj knew the magic he offered.

I was harshly brought out of my personal reverie when Sarah let out a sharp laugh beside me making my face heat up in embarrassment.

I always forget am not alone when it comes to Sarah.