*Celestial*

*celestial*

Cover above made by amphitrite250875

This chapter is also dedicated to her for making my day with an amazing view. Thanks sweetheart.

*********

Stepping into Celestial I flopped down on the red comfy couch that held so many memories both loved and hated.
Memories that don't only belong me and my mom but also my grandmother, great grandmother and the ancestors I don't even know of.

This couch was the first thing I approached on entering celestial 'cause something about it called out to me,

The aura felt familiar

And it wasn't until my butt touched the couch that I felt it, more like her.....

Her touch, warm embrace, her smile, the sound of her laughter had me reminiscing helplessly

For a little moment at that time I was so broken, still shattered from the abuse but a little moment it felt she was here more like reaching out, to comfort me.

Then, she was gone...

Just like that.

I tried everything I could to bring back that feeling of peace I had even if it was for a few seconds but I knew she was gone.

But this thought didn't quench the glimmer of hope in me, so this couch was the first thing I approach whenever I step into Celestial.

Letting out a sigh, I stood up ready to get this meeting over with.

I turned and saw Maria looking at me with a sad face, I looked away immediately not wanting to be pitied.

"Here, wear this. The elders are waiting, we have little time left." Maria said giving me a thick black cloak that swallowed up my form. I took it hurriedly grateful that the sad expression was now replaced with a gentle smile.

Adjusting my hoodie, I thanked her flashing a small smile I doubted she saw with the hoodie not sparing any part of my face.

I looked up a little to see my escorts and Maria already in their cloaks. Taking in a deep breath, "It's time to go" I announced.

I watched as Maria brought out a portal stone using it to open a direct portal to the council of witches.

A portal stone is a stone used to create portals, it was one of the things my great grandmother Asterea introduced to the witches realm when she saw of what great importance it was.

The only witches born with the power to create a portal was the celestials so great grandma Asterea thought it was a little bit unfair and created portal stones, inducing her energy and chi into it.

Till now it was customary that every witch has one portal stone. And it was the duty of the current high priestess to make more gifting it to the witches that came off age.

I finally came out of reverie seeing the elders with heads all down, this got me wondering how long they've been like that.

Shrugging I gave control to eve giving her access to do what she knows how to do best. 'Tolerating the elders'

'Take it easy on them eve. And now....... about that sleep I've been talking about' I said getting comfortable to get some sleep. I felt the whole room get tensed up as Eve emerged.

I'm not making any promises Xandra Eve replied smirking.

'I so love that woman' was my last thought before sleep welcomed me into her lovely embrace.