*Alana and eve*

Alana and Eve

fun reading beautifuls.

Word count; 1864.

Still on Xandra's pov

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I desperately tried opening the door but it seemed I was locked in.

I now settled on trying to make myself smaller and unnoticed but the objects only spined faster and faster.

I screamed so loud but I knew no one was coming to my aid. They all hated me.

"W-who's there?"

I asked silently wishing no one would answer. Immediately I asked that question everything came to an abrupt stop.

Only making me more scared. This was how I was going to die. By a witch's hand.

Oh my, forgive me for my scary appearance dear.
I didn't mean to scare you child.

I was both surprised, mesmerized and a little scared. Her comforting velvet voice made my fear vanish.

But I was still weary of the voice that came with no appearance but I could feel her aura and I could tell she was powerful.

"Who are you?"
I asked glancing throughout the store in case I had missed her.

Well..... I am You.

I gasped in horror.

Don't get confused child, My name is eve and I am now part of you.
Eve said in her soothing velvet voice.

"B-but how is that even possi-"

I was cut off when a jaw clenching pain erupted from my abdomen and screamed.

It was so painful that I blacked out. Not without hearing two words from eve.

She's here.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I shot up from the ground as another wave of pain came accompanied by cracking and rearranging of bones, my bones to be exact.

It was three times more painful than the first. I screamed and screamed calling for the moon goddess for help.
I blacked out once again.

I woke up hearing voices, one was a velvet comforting voice while the other was melodious.

You almost killed her Alana...

Sorry, I might have gone too hard on her

You think so? She fainted two times Alana, I don't get why you wolves have to go through all the drama just to get furs and paws, really dramatic might I say.

I said I'm sorry, can you stop torturing me already? And for the record, our shifting isn't dramatic it unique.

I heard a scoff from eve at the person who I presume is Alana.

Yea right unique. I forgot the breaking of bones was unique, my bad.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked at my environment in confusion until everything came crashing down to me from the last 24 hours.

I stood up and felt strange, I was more heavier than usual.
I looked at my hands only to see them replaced with paws. Snowy White furs replacing my skin.