*Stronger*

Broken crayons still color

2025;

Alexandra

I woke up by four o'clock on the dot as my body has been accustomed to for the last fourteen years. My body just jolted up on it's own accord taking me with it.

I had the nightmares again but the more I had them the more they were less scary. I was currently working on accepting it as a part of me cause it was, yeah. Every scar that I received was a part of me, They were what made what I am today. The CEO of Red moon co-operations. I stopped fighting the scars and nightmares when I realized I was only fighting me not focusing on the real enemy, so I welcomed them.
I looked back at the clock again and saw that I had spent two minutes in head. Cursing under my breath I got out of bed and started making it, this was the first thing Maria thought when I said I wanted to be stronger. First I thought it was a joke when she said it out loud, when I said I wanted to be stronger I had throwing knives, punches and shooting arrows in mind but she told me that discipline was the first thing to learn. I had to be responsible for my actions, you sleep on your bed, make it. Once your done eating, do the dirty dishes.

Once I was done, I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower. I felt Alana stirring at the back of my mind as the hot water cascaded down my back.

'Morning guys'

Morning Xandra, wake up already Alana.

Five more minutes.... Alana mumbled still asleep.

I chuckled putting on shampoo on my hair.

"It's ten minutes after four Alana, who on earth hasn't woken up?" I asked as I rinsed off my hair.

Oh, lemme see...Normal people? Alana grumbled finally waking up. Eve snickered while I laughed wrapping a towel around me.

"You can have your sleep Alana, sorry for waking you" I said walking over to the counter picking up my phone.

It's alright am awake anyways. I nodded.

"What's my schedule for today Siri?" I asked my phone assistant as I gave control to eve so she would dress us up, she had the best fashion sense between the three of us.

"You have a flight to Alaska catch by six o'clock this morning, your have to be at the opening ceremony of your branch at Alaska by 7:30 and you have a meeting with king and Queen Williams for the last details of the coronation your planning by nine o'clock. You have a fight with alpha caleb at twelve o'clock, and you have been summoned by the witches council by three o'clock. Finally you have tons of paper work that need your approval and signatures."

Wow, we have a long day. On second thoughts I think I might go back to sleep. Alana grumbled. I smiled at the back of my mind.

"Go ahead Alana" I said as Eve gave me back control. I stood up smiling in approval at my self in the mirror, Eve dressed me up in a plain black turtle necked gown that reached the middle of my thigh with a long black suit jacket marching the outfit with white sneakers. My hair was pulled into a tight bun, my make up gave a natural look. I smiled a little as I thanked Eve.

Hey! If you look good I do too. So don't think I'm doing it for you. She said and I laughed. Damn, I look hot. She commented again.

"No Eve, we look hot. Isn't that right Alana?" I asked as Eve turned to the snoring wolf beside her snickering.

Yeah I think she would answer that question when she wakes. I smiled shaking my head,

"She has a fight coming up Eve, she needs it" she snorts unlady likely.

Well what about me? I have spend energy casting an equality spell at the new branch at Alaska, not to talk of sitting in the same room with the unbearable leaders of the seven covens. You see me snoring?

Letting out a deep breath, I grabbed my phone and headed out of the bathroom. "I think should Eve, you need the energy" I said as I into my closet picking a black channel bag putting my essentials in before walking out.

You mean I should snore? Hmph! I don't snore hun. I smirked as I stepped out of my room.

'Who says you don't?" I broke out into a grin when I felt her widen her eyes.

W-what? That's so not true! She exclaimed. I laughed shaking my head.

'Just sleep Eve, I'll be okay" she huffed and lay down. I smiled entering the kitchen, since the last day at my father's pack she's been afraid that I would get myself killed once she shuts her eye lids though she won't admit it.

I made myself a sandwich and poured in some milk into a cup.

Once I was through I took out my laptop. Once I turned it on I smiled at the name of the empire I spent two years building.
Red moon co-operation.

Early update: not edited