Chapter 2 - Fantasy Worlds

Disclaimer: I do not own Phineas and Ferb. The use of the OC, Emma Hunter, was approved by the owner Emma aka sunsh1ne1023. Please please please check out her work! It's awesome and you will NOT regret it!

After breakfast, the girls helped Vivian with clearing the table and loading the dishwasher. They gave each other a glance and a smile and Isabella spoke up, "Mom, we're going to head to Phineas and Ferb's house now."

"Okay,", Vivian replied, "Have fun kids!" She turned around to find that she was talking to no-one but the front door, slowly closing shut with a click.

-----

As the girls reached the usual gate into the Flynn-Fletcher's backyard, the girls gave their clothes a quick brush with their hands. It was their mission to look as good as they can be for the two boys they have had their eyes on all summer, past and present. Once satisfied that they've done the best they could with straightening their clothes and brushing away crumbs from their breakfast, Isabella opened the gate with Emma in tow.

"What'chu doin'?" She asked, in the cutest voice she could muster.

Phineas and Ferb were reclining under the tree in their backyard, staring up at the clouds as if looking for inspiration from up above. As they heard Isabella's voice, they sat upright and looked to their direction.

"Hey, Isabella! Hey, Emma! Ferb and I were just thinking about what to do as a gift for someone we love...", said Phineas.

"L-L-LOVE?!" was all Isabella and Emma could muster. The words Phineas, Ferb and love don't usually go together, but when they heard this, the girls were instantly transported to their own respective fantasy worlds.

-----

In Phineas-land, Isabella was standing in front of a topless Phineas but his back was facing towards her. She wanted to reach out to him. 'There's someone he loves? Who are they? Was it her? Was it someone she knew? Was it Emma?' So many thoughts raced through her mind, not enough time to comprehend or analyse. 'Phineas...?' she worryingly asked as she reached her hand out towards her beloved, 'Who are you talking about...?'

'Who, you say?' said Phineas. He performed a half turn to his right and looked over his right shoulder with his body now perpendicular to Isabella. His flowing red locks softly bouncing as he turns, his expression soft and alluring, he stares deep into Isabella's eyes. To Isabella, Phineas was bathed in a heavenly glow so bright, she couldn't help but put her outstretched hand in front of her eyes.

'Why...it's you', Phineas continued, 'It's always been you, Isabella. There is no one else for me but you.'

He steps closer to her. With every step he takes, her heart beats quicker and quicker, louder and louder in her chest. Isabella can't take more of this. One little push and Isabella's rationale goes straight out the window or more specifically, right into the palm of Phineas Flynn, finally!

'I know I can never be good enough for you but... I love you, Isabella' and at this moment, a unicorn galloped in from between the clouds and stopped in between the two love-struck figures. From her side, she could see Phineas climbing onto the unicorn with ease. He stretched his hand over to Isabella and said in his confident tone, 'Let's get outta here!'

Isabella immediately took the offering and was lifted onto the unicorn and into Phineas' lap, seated in a side mount position. Isabella leaned her head on his chest, sighing contentedly that her dream had finally come true. Smiling down at Isabella, he gently placed his lips on top of her head and with a quick flick of his wrists holding onto the reins, the unicorn galloped towards the sunset, transporting the two lovebirds to a world unknown...