Chapter 14 & Epilogue - Butterflies

Disclaimer: I do not own Phineas and Ferb. The use of the OC, Emma Hunter, was approved by the owner Emma aka sunsh1ne1023. Please please please check out her work! It's awesome and you will NOT regret it!

The sun began to set, bringing a close to an eventful day. The suns light, which once illuminated the Tri-State area, began to dim. Street lights began to flicker on as the filaments started warm-up. One by one, houses began to irradiate a warm, orange glow through the windows as the sun slowly retreated to dream and made way for the beautiful shine from the moon and the stars, which brightened the dark, mysterious abyss of the night.

Sat on Isabella's bed were her and Phineas. The lights illuminated the room, giving the unicorn a shine as it slept while its human masters were talking about their past adventures and her many advances that Phineas was unaware of.

"So that time we were in Paris when we were looking for what we could use as aeroplane parts, you were singing about something. Was it...about me?" asked Phineas.

"URG! YES!" groaned Isabella, "I sang a whole song about us spending time together and for you to just stop and look at me but...we know how that ended..."

"Uh...yeah. Sorry about that..."

"You even had the nerve to tell mention that Buford and Ferb should make something happen in the City of Love while I was standing right there!" Isabella laughed.

Phineas expression was that of surprise and realisation. He stretched his arms upwards and fell backwards, crashing on to Isabella's bed with the biggest smile on his face.

"Even that time you complimented me on my 'manly' helmet?" asked Phineas.

"Yes!" replied Isabella.

"...and that time you-"

"YES!"

"...and what about-"

"Phineas, I'm pretty sure the answer you're gonna get is 'Yes'!"

"Haha! Wow, there were a lot of moments, huh?"

"I thought I was being so obvious! I came over to your house every day for eleven years, just to see what you were doin'!"

"Absolutely clueless. Sorry."

They sat in silence for a few moments.

"May I make it up to you?

Isabella's eyes stared alluringly at him and said, "And just how are you going to do that?"

"This."

Phineas sat up, cupped her face and planted his lips on to hers. Isabella wrapped her arms around his neck. They both closed their eyes, indulging in the embrace. No one knew how much time passed, all Phineas and Isabella knew was if only time could stop. For a brief moment, Phineas' eyes shot open as an idea suddenly flashed in his mind. However, as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared. While locked in the kiss, Isabella knew what Phineas was thinking and was determined to have him focus on her again. She used her hands and arms to push his head deeper into their kiss. She opened her eyes to find Phineas melting back into their moment. Smiling, she shifted her weight to her side and with Phineas, fell onto the bed, kiss still intact. Phineas released his hands from her face and manoeuvred his arms so, one of them wrapped around her waist and the other rubbing her back. Isabella groaned slightly as she enjoyed the comforting motion of Phineas' hand on her back. After a moment, they pulled away. They continued to lie on their sides, staring into each others' eyes. They couldn't help but smile.

"I love you, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro."

"I love you too, Phineas Flynn. Always have."

Phineas leaned forward to give Isabella a quick peck on the lips before he sat up on the bed and offered his hand to her. She took it and propped herself up as well.