Chapter 15- A Big Day

* Chapter 15- A Big Day *

The next morning I awaken to the sun shining bright through the window and an arm wrapped loosely around my stomach. I sigh contently, feeling safe and secure wrapped in Dean's embrace.

I stir a bit, trying to get up. His grip only tightens on me, making it nearly impossible to get up without waking him. I yawn lightly, deciding to go back to sleep when a thought ran through my head.

The wedding!

I quickly get up, not worrying about the fact I woke Dean up and rush into the bathroom ready to shower. I quickly rinse my body off and discard any leftover makeup form last night, mainly focusing on washing my hair.

I step out and dry off at a tremendous speed, throwing on the bathrobe hanging from the rack. I brush my knotty hair and step out of the steamy bathroom, noticing that Dean was still in bed. I rush over and jump on top of him, pinning his arms above his head. His eyes instantly shoot open and meet mine, and I laugh at how confused he looked.

"Well good morning to you too", he said deep and huskily. I immediately froze at his morning voice, realizing how sexy it sounded.

"Y-You do know that the wedding is today right?" I stuttered, quickly climbing off of him. He moistened his lips and stretched his arms, propping them behind his head to sit him up.

"Yes but unlike all of you ladies, I won't take long to get ready. But I do need a shower, so you can go eat breakfast if you want."

I nodded my head and walked out, needing to get out of that bedroom. I was hot enough from taking a shower but when realization hit me I felt myself blush.

I slept in the same bed as Dean.

Holy shit, I actually slept in the same bed as a guy. I never thought I would do that, but I guess I proved myself wrong. I mentally checked it off of my bucket list as I proceeded to walk downstairs, already hearing the loud voices of the excited girls.

I entered the kitchen and joined the rowdy group of girls, expecting them to be mad at me for the whole fiasco last night. But thankfully, they didn't ask me about it or treat me any differently.

Katie decided to make breakfast for everyone, despite her nasty headache. We all took a seat in the dining room and gossiped, but thankfully the topic of discussion was not last night.

When Katie finished, only Dean came to eat downstairs considering the whole 'bad luck' thing to see your significant other on your wedding day.

After breakfast, the girls insisted on doing my hair and makeup. I was a little skeptical, seeing as they had to get ready themselves, especially the wedding girl.

"Come on Mia, it won't take that long! Right after we're done with you we'll have plenty of time to get both ourselves and Ashley ready", Eva said trying her best to convince me.

"No, just get yourselves ready and come to me when you're done, I don't need to look that special", I argued while takking a sip of my milk.

"Mia, you didn't even go to prom. Let yourself live a little", Dean whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. The girls must have heard it since they smirked at me.

"I'll let you guys do my makeup but please do your own first!" I shouted, making them all smile.

"You don't even have to worry about spending time on me, my mother is helping me get ready", Ashley said. It encouraged the girls even more as they ran upstairs, wanting to get done in a hurry. I laughed and looked back at Dean who was already staring at me.