Chapter 25- Birthday Cake

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1 MILLION READS!!!!! It means so much to me and I can't describe how amazing it feels :) Thank you all so much!! As a 'present' to reward you, here is a chapter I'm sure you will like ;)

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT!! If you're not comfortable with it then you'll have to wait until my next update :)

* Chapter 25- Birthday Cake *

One Month Later

Mia Evans

I ran my hands through my freshly curled hair, dabbing gel on the baby hairs that woudn't cooperate. I made sure my eyeliner was even on both eyes before I stepped out of the bathroom, noticing Dean standing by the bedroom door. He smiled brightly at me and pointed towards the dress he picked out for me to wear, which was sitting at the foot of the bed. I smirked at him and walked over to it, examining every inch of it.

It was a beautiful white lace dress with an open back, and it came down to my mid-thigh. It would look perfect, considering the changes that occured over the past month. From being outside, my skin tanned, which would match the color of the dress nicely. The muscles in my legs and stomach were toned, so my body was visibly more attractive, making my confidence level shoot through the roof.

I gripped the dress tightly and wrapped my arms around Dean, hugging him firmly. I thanked him for the beautiful dress and he kissed the top of my head, causing me to blush. I find it funny how he can still make me blush after being around him for so long.

"Here, let's both get dressed. I'll probably be done before you, so just come out when you're finished", Dean suggested. I nodded my head and waltzed into the bathroom, slipping the dress on in no time. I smoothed out the wrinkles using my hands and fluffed my hair, making sure it complimented the dress well.

When I was completely satisfied with my appearence I walked out, finding Dean wasn't finished yet. I took the time to find the perfect shoes, which ended up being some black pumps.

I didn't even notice Dean had walked in until his arms were wrapped around my waist, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"I knew that dress would look sexy on you", he whispered lowly. I gulped, trying to keep my hormones under control. When a really sexy man wearing a tuxedo is whispering romantic things in your ear, it's pretty hard to stay calm.

"But I think it would look much better on the floor", he added whilst kissing my sweet spot. I licked my lips and turned my head, giving Dean more access to my sensitive neck.

I turned around and connected our lips, his large hands gripping my small waist. I practically melted into his body; his hands gripped the fabric of my dress, pulling it up far, to the point it was exposing my panties.

He bit my lip and I groaned, pulling away from his addictive lips. He trailed kisses down my neck, down to my mark that will show everyone tonight that I belong to him.

His hands trailed up my body, and I knew I couldn't take much more of this. I was about ready to rip his tuxedo off but seeing he had a crowd of people waiting for him, I figured we better stop while we can.

"Dean", I mumbled breathlessly into the crook of his neck. I pulled him away and he looked at me with swollen lips, a frown etched on his face.

I couldn't help but giggle at how innocent he looked. "We have to get to your party", I said whilst grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room.

"Fine, but we better finish later", he mumbled, oblivious to the fact I heard him. Thankfully I was looking the other way, so he wasn't able to see my red cheeks.