𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐆

𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 Indominus' throat as she stomped towards us, making my heart jump inside my chest. This was the first time I got a real look at it.

Its base skin colour was a grayish-white, with eyes that were a fiery dark-orange-brown colour. Indominus rex had spiky osteoderms across its body and horns above its eye orbits.

Traits that originated from, what I presumed to be, the DNA of various reptiles. It had sickle-shaped claws on each of its four fingers with the claw of the middle finger being the longest. Its long arms also made it semi-quadrupedal.

Meaning, that a single swipe of its claws was able to incapacitate, and several were able to kill even giant animals, bigger than itself.

The Indominus rex also had what appeared to be protofeathers growing out of several parts of its body, more so its head and forelimbs.

It was beautifully designed. The way it moved, the way it looked, the way it fought. Nobody stood a chance against thing this, it was immaculate.

The only issue was; we were stuck fighting it.

Her large footprints tramped towards us, shaking the ground with every forward's step. Unhunging its jaws, it roared loudly, sending a wave of her hot, vile breath.

The Indominus chirped towards Blue, who only turned around and gave chirp to Owen. She was disobeying the alpha.

She was on our side.

Blue screeched loudly towards the alpha, challenging her to fight. She roared back louder, angry that she was being challenged. With a fast swipe, she knocked Blue towards a pillar, watching as she crumpled to the ground in pain.

I watched as she stayed motionless and vulnerable, but instead of going after her, the Indominus stared at us. Both Echo and Delta screamed towards her, and I realized that Owen had gotten them back as well.

With a sharp whistle, both Raptors ran towards the Indominus, latching their claws onto his bloody skin. "Come on," Owen called quietly as he led us away from the fight.

Glass crashed around us as her tail swung wildly in an attempt to throw Echo and Delta off of her. Sparks lit up as long and bright lights fell to the ground, crashing and exploding as they hit the stone.

Pushing into a small stand filled with merchandise that was yet to be destroyed. I launched my body over the counter as I tumbled to the ground, Zach and Gray next to me. We shuffled ourselves to the back of the wall as Claire crawled in after us.

Owen stayed outside, shoot at the Indominus with every chance he got. Gunfire rained down on the creature as both Raptors jumped around its skin, using their claws to injure it.