𝐢𝐯. 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 of the Mosasaurus Arena, where Gray dragged Zach and me too, a smile glowing on his face the entire time

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 of the Mosasaurus Arena, where Gray dragged Zach and me too, a smile glowing on his face the entire time. I kept my phone in my bag the entire time, already knowing what could happen. But Zach was practically glued to his phone.

Glancing over towards him, I could see a picture of Maya on his phone. I looked away in disgust, staring harshly at my feet. Why did I care, honestly? It's pathetic.

The mic gave off a bit of static before the announcer began speaking. "The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water where it could prey on anything it could sink its teeth into,"

Gray was repeatedly tapping Zach's shoulder, trying to get him to pay attention. "Zach, Zach, look!"

A whirling sound echoed through the lagoon as a large great white shark hung from a large crane. "Including, turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurs," The lady continued from a small outing which wasn't too far from the stands.

"Y/n! The Mosasaurs!" Gray cried as he pointed out into the water.

"Okay folks, let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today. She's a little shy so be nice and give her a hand when she comes out,"

With one big leap, the Mosasaurs launched its mouth out of the water, latching on to the great white shark that was hanging above.

It growled loudly as its large jaw clamped onto its food, receiving a large gasp from everyone in the crowd. I could see Zach's expression turn hard as he stared at the magnificent creature before him.

The phone still in his hand, I grabbed it from his fingers and slipped it into my bag, so that it would stay dry. The creature sunk back into the water, sending a pool of cold lagoon water over our section of the crowd.

I shielding my face as everyone got soaked to the bone. The crowd cheered with amazement and I could see the glowing smiles on both Zach and Gray's face.

"Oh my god! That was awesome!" Gray screamed as he rocked my shoulder.

Suddenly, with a small thump, the seats began to sink downwards and into the Underwater Observatory. "Okay, hold on tight. We're going to give an even closer look at our Mosasaurus," The lady announced, giving us a small heads-up of why we were moving.

When the bleachers stopped moving, I could see the clear glass tank and the humongous reptile swimming around, still finishing off its food.

Noise filled the attraction with cheers and clapping. The Mosasaur grabbed the last of the Great-White shark eating it whole, then rapidly biting it. "It has eighty-eight teeth," Gray exclaimed, giving us a fact about the pre-historic dinosaur.

Zach laughed along with his brother as Gray took more photos with his small, grey camera. "Hey, you wanna see something else cool?" Zach asked, looking more towards me than his brother.