𝐯. 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍. Welcome aboard the GyroSphere, an amazing machine made possible by science. Your safety is our main concern," The man, dressed in a lab coat and goggles, said as he stood in some type of science lab.

"Which is why you're behind our invisible barrier system, which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus venom. One drop of this can paralyze you, so watch out. Is this real? It is?" He asked as he fell to the ground. 

I wasn't paying attention to the video, since my mind was racing by the way Zach and I were sitting and the way that he had his arm around my waist.

"And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass. So tough, it can stop a 50-calibre bullet," The sound of a gunshot echoed through the screen and I rolled my eyes. The video gets boring after watching it almost twenty times.

"The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times, so you've got nothing to worry about." Jimmy Fallon finished as Gray looked around the field, anxious to see a dinosaur this close.

"Where are they?" He asked as Zach's hand moved the joystick a little faster.

"Holy shit," I muttered as we rounded a corner. Soon enough, the field was filled with all types of dinosaurs. Including, Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, and Pharasurolphus,"

Their roars and calls echoed around us as we maneuvered around them. My eyes were wide the entire time. No matter how my times I could go on this ride, it never ceases to amaze me.

Their footsteps thumped against the tall and grassy fields as they ate from the trees or the ground, depending on what they could reach. "This is amazing," I gushed before the screen began to play some feedback.

"Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides and return to the resort," The woman said over the screen.

The three of us shared a confused look, before focusing back on the dinosaurs. Gray sighed heavily and Zach grinned.

"Come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes," Zach told us and I smiled softly.

"But they said it was closed," Gray started and I rolled my eyes.

"Claire gave us special wristbands, right? We're VIP, come on, it'll be fun," I pushed and Zach moved the joystick forwards, causing us to pick up speed.

The animals began to sense that we were moving faster and they all joined us. Their footsteps thundered against the ground as we rolled next to them, giving a feeling as if we were part of their pack.

I felt my body relax against Zach's and I just stared at the creatures running around us. It was completely breathtaking.

Soon enough, we began to slow down, taking our time to get back to the park. As I controlled the joystick, Zach answered his phone. I could hear him talking but I was more focused on the types of dinosaurs that Gray was pointing out to me.