Getting Larry's Job back

(Outfit at the side or top) 

I did my personation last night and I am so exhausted, it took longer than exspcted since there was a bunch of people asking questions. I walk through the doors of the museum and see Larry I wave at him but before he could come over Mr Mcphee comes over to him and talks to him. I walk over to the reception desk and then Nick walks in with two friends. I smile at him and he smiles back and looks at his dad. 

Mr Mcphee: You’re FIRED.

I look over at Larry and then look over at Nick who looks sad and walks out with his friends. Larry walks over to me looking sad.

Me: What happened this time? 

Larry: At first I had everything under control and then everything just got out of hand. 

He looks over towards the Caveman and they had phome on them. 

Larry: I gave them a lighter. 

Me: Wait here. 

I sigh and walk to Mr Mcphee’s office and knock on the door. I wasnt going to let Larry lose another job or let Nick down. He says come in and I do so and stand in front of his desk. 

Me: Good morning. I hear you’ve fired the new night guard. 

Mr Mcphee: Yes. 

Me: Can you please give him his job back. He’s my brother and he’s been down lately and he’s really struggling. Please.

Mr Mcphee: Ok only because you asked and theres on one condition.

Me: Yes. 

Mr: You stay tonight and watch him. Keep an eye on him. 

I smile at him and come round the desk to hug him. He hugs me back and I say thank you and leave the room. I may not like him being a fan of mine but looks like it came in handy. I go over to the main desk where Larry is.

Me: You’ve got your job back but I’m staying with you for the night. 

Larry: Thank you. 

Before Larry leaves I grab his arm. 

Me: Larry, Nick came by and saw you get fired I think you should talk to him.

Larry nods his head and leaves and I get back to work. I leave my coat and bag in my office as i get to work.