Party

(Outfit at the side) 

Once I get home I fall asleep and wake up a couple of hours later. I get a shower change my cloths and then head to the living room. I turn on the TV and the News comes on. I walk into the kitchen and get something to eat but just as I was about to eat the new reporter said something about T-Rex foot prints in the snow. I grab my food and rush over to the TV. Oh no. T-Rex footprints, cave drawings, Neanderthals and the Natural history museum were all on the news. I finish my food quickly and grab my keys and coat. I run out of my apartment locking the door as i do and head straight for the natural history Museum. I get in to find the whole place packed with people. I walk over to the desk and see Rebecca. 

Rebecca: Hay Kathy you’ve got the day off why are you here?

Me: This place is packed. 

Rebecca: Yea, thanks to the news. Hay what happened you your check?

Oh yea I forgot about that. 

Me: Nothing its fine. 

I look around still in awe at the place I then finally see Larry standing next to Mr Mcphee who has his flash light and keys. Oh no he’s being fired. Mr Mcphee then hands the torch and Keys to Larry and Larry takes them. Oh thank god. Mr Mcphee walks away and I head over to Larry. 

Me: So did you or didn’t you get fired?

Larry: I did and then he gave me my job back. Hay you know what it’s been a while, why don’t we head out for coffee? 

I nod my head and wait for him to get changed and then we head down to a coffee shop. We sit and talk for a while. It felt good to do so since we dont talk like this anymore. It seems like over the past few days weve gotten closer. Soo. Though we part ways because Larry has to pick up his son. I head home and do some more research on the tablet but I still can’t get the fact that I don’t know what it says and that I didn’t know what Ahk said when specking to the tablet out of my head. This is driving me insane. I then realise the time and find that I should head out now or ill be late. I headed out and got to the museum just as Larry was about to lock the doors. He lets me in and I take off my coat and put it behind the desk. 

Larry: I though you weren’t coming?

Me: Lost track of time.

Larry locks the door just as the sun distempers. Rexy starts to move and then he throws me his bone. I throw it for him and he goes chasing after it. Me and Larry sit on the counter of the desk. 

Larry: You don’t look good are you ok? Is something on your mind? 

Me: A little. I just don’t get it I can read and speak fluent Egyptian but for some reason I can’t read the tablet and what really got me was that when Ahkmenrah spoke to it I have now idea what he said.

Male: There’s a reason for that. 

We both turn around to see Ahkmenrah. He comes over to us with a small smile.

Ahk: I can explain it if you want. 

Me: If you want to keep it a secret I will understand you don’t have to tell me. 

Ahk: its fine I feel like I can trust you.

He explains to me that it’s only a language that his parents and him can read and speck. He of cause explains it in Egyptian but then he tells me that he doesn’t know much about it himself. His parents didn’t tell him much. During this time animals and people started to play music and dance as well as throw toilet paper around. 

Ahk: That’s all I know.

Me: Thank you, that tablet is something.

We look around to the place and it’s a mess with paper everywhere people dancing and some playing football but one team is short of a player. 

Me: Do you play. 

Ahk: Yea why?

Me: there short of a player.

Ahk: Why don’t you play? 

I look down at the floor and say in a low whisper. 

Me: I can’t play. 

Ahk: What? 

Me: I can’t play. I suck at it. 

I say a bit louder and Ahk laughs. 

Ahk: I guess I’ll go over then. 

He kisses my hand and walks over to them and starts to play. He’s pretty good. After a while of watching the football I look over at the balcony to see Larry looking down at everyone. I get off the desk and walk over to him and lean on the banister. 

Me: Why don’t you join everyone else? 

Larry: I’m just keeping an eye on everyone. 

Me: Go and have some fun. I’ll stand watch.

Larry: Are you sure? 

I point at Nick who is on Rexy.

Me: Go and join him. Rexy is actually quite comfterbul to ride. 

Larry nods his head and walks down the stairs. Then I feel something pock my arm and I look down to see Jed and Octavius. I though these two didn’t make it. I smile at them.

Me: You guys made it thank god. 

Jed: You can’t get rid of us that easy little lady.

Me: That’s a good thing in my mind. 

Octavius: Oh please. 

Octavius kicks his foot on the ground and looks at the floor. I giggle a little at him.

Jed: I see the cut on your face is healing nicely. 

Me: I forgot it was there. Does it look ok?

Jed, Octavius: You can hardly see it.

I smile at them. 

Me: Thanks guys. 

They run off to go and party and then someone stands next to me. I look over to see Ahk. 

Me: So did you win. 

Ahk: No. 

Me: Really? 

Ahk: I’m just saying no because well… 

He pints down to them and I can see them all arguing. I nod my head with a slight laugh.

Ahk: I need to ask you something. 

Me: Go ahead.

Ahk: You know something’s about me but there’s one thing that I really what to know. Who poisoned me? 

Me: Who do you think? 

Ahk: There are a couple of people but I always thought it was my brother. 

I garb his hand and nod my head. He looks at me shocked. 

Ahk: My brother killed me? 

Me: Yes I’m sorry. 

He looks down with a sad look. A couple of minutes later I realise that he’s not going to cheer up on his own so I grab his hand. 

Me: Come on. 

I drag him down the stairs and onto the ground floor. 

Ahk: What are you doing? 

Me: Cheering you up. Now come on, you’re an Egyptian you can dance. 

He smiles at me and we start to dance. I’m so glad I didn’t go to Egypt this year. 

Hi guys this is the end of the story but there will be a sequel that I have already written. Hope you enjoyed and i love you all