Ahkmenrah

(Outfit the same as last chapter but its at the side or top anyway) 

I wake up to Larry’s voice. He’s shaking me and I push him away and sit up. Nick is still in danger.

Me: We need to help nick. 

Larry nods and helps me stand up before we both run out the room. 

Larry: were would he go?

Me: Ahkmenrah’s tomb.

I say taking a guess. We run there but when we get there the old night guards have got the tablet. 

Larry, me: Nicky 

We run into Ahkmenrah’s tomb but Cecle trips Larry up and tacks his keys and walks out. I try to stop him but the other two grab me by the arms and through me further into the tomb. Cecle locks the gate and I run over to it with Larry and Nick. As they walk away they talk about stealing more stuff. Larry starts calling for Teddy and I go over to see if Nick is ok. Which he is and then we hear a horse and soon Teddy shows up. Me and Nick run over to the gate to see Teddy. 

Teddy: Someone call my name? 

Nick: Wow 

Teddy: Teddy Roosevelt at your service. 

Larry: Teddy can you get use out of here?

Teddy: Can’t do it man this is your moment. 

Me: OH come on please Teddy.

Larry: Will you save the lectures please, I’m not you ok, I didn’t become president of the united states, we need some help come one.

Teddy: Actually, I never did any of thoughts things. Teddy Roosevelt did. I was made in a manikin factory, I never shot a wild beast, I’m not even brave enough to tell that beautiful woman that I love her. But you, you’ve got to finish the job this time you can’t quit. I’m made of wax Larry what are you made of? 

Teddy then rides away and Larry shout for him to come back but he doesn’t. We hear big thumbing noises and all turn around to see the jacks standing in front of us. They get there spares ready. 

Me: wait wait wait, you remember me right, I’m not a threat to you pharaoh and neither are they. Please don’t hurt us. You saved me before from the Hun remember. 

We then hear the pharaoh scream and the coffin is now moving. I grab Larry and Nicks hands and run to the coffin avoiding the Jackals attack. We get to the end unharmed and Larry tells Nick to hide in the corner. Im glad me and larry think alike some times. Me and Larry push the stone off the sarcophagus and remove the bolts keeping the sarcophagus closed. We run round the other side and undo that side as well. As soon as they are off the pharaoh pushes the top of the sarcophagus and it slams into the wall. Larry steps back and drags me behind him as the pharaoh sits up. We then walk slowly over to Nick and he hides behind Larry. The pharaoh turns his head towards us and his whole body is covered in old, grey, dusty, bandages. 

Larry: Hay hi, how are you doing? 

I role my eyes. 

Me: Sorry to bother you but could you just ask you guards over there to back off please. Where not here to hurt you. 

Ahkmenrah looks at the jackals then back at us.

Larry: maybe you could do it like now.

The Jackals are about to spare use when Ahkmenrah tells them to stop in Egyptian. They stop and bow down to him as he faces us again. 

Me, Larry: Thank you.

We breathe out the words and Larry hugs his son. Ahkmenrah stands up and looks very frightening and groans a little.