Getting the tablet back

We go down to the hall of miniatures to see two of the old night guards tighed up and surrounded by the civil war duds, romans, cowboys and cavemen. But Cecle isn't with them and neither is the tablet

Larry: Good job guys, loving the team work.

We then continue running and head for the loading docks. We finally get there and head out side to see that the van I gone and so are Jed and Octavius.

Ahk: They've vanished how will we find them?

Larry: I have an idea.

Larry runs off and told us to wait here. Nick sat down on the edge of the platform.

Ahk: Larry said that you have been to Egypt many time. Is this true?

Me: Yea, It's a beautiful place and very warm which is why I go when winter comes along.

Ahk: You don't like the cold?

Me: No I don't it's not the only reason why I go though.

Ahk: Impressive. I recognise your name but I don't know where from.

I was about to answer when Nick specks up.

Nick: She's the world's youngest Egyptologist and the first person to find Cleopatra tomb.

I gulp I want sure how he would react to this, would he get mad?

Ahk: Impressive. How old are you? You only look about 20.

Me: 21 actually.

Ahk then come close to me and rubs his thumb across my cut check.

Ahk: How did you get this?

Me: Fighting the old night guards over the tablet. Hes stronger than he looks.

Our eyes lock and i cant help but smile. WhenLarry comes back with the one and only Sacagawea i snap out of my slight trance and we pull away from each other. She starts tracking as we all stand in the cold. I zip up my jacket and hold myself. It's fessing.

Sacagawea: He went east but he lost control and crashed.

Larry: That's amazing who did you know that.

She points and we all look to see the van crashed into a telephone pole.

Me: I can't believe we missed that.

I then see foot prints in the snow and walk over to them and Sacagawea stand by my side.

Sacagawea: He left the wagon and went back?

Me: Why would he go back?

We then hear horses and we look over to see 4 horses pulling a carriage with Cecle holding the rains. They come charging at me and Sacagawea. I feel something rap around my waist and pull me back. Sacagawea gets pushed out of the way as the carriage rides by. I land on the cold snow covered ground with someone else. I look over to see its Ahk he holds me to his warm body. He was ontop of me and i couldnt help but. Blush slightly. Why do i feel this way?

Ahk: Are you all right?

Me: Yes I'm fine thank you.

I look over and see that Teddy was the one that pushed Sacagawea out of the way and now he was cut in half with Larry by his side. He's lucky that he's made out of wax. Ahk gets up and helps me up with him before looking over at Teddy

Teddy: You've got to do something it's almost sun rise and half of the museum is running amuck outside.

Ahk: He's got my tablet.