Chapter 1

When Yu He was awake, the scene before he fainted was still circling in his mind.

He did seven operations in a row, and the high-intensity homework tested his skills and his physical stamina.

When he sew the last stitch on the last patient, he breathed a sigh of relief. He just wanted to go back quickly, take a hot bath, eat breakfast, and then sleep.

But at the same time, his eyes flickered. The world around him appeared before his eyes in an upside-down image.

Yu He fell to the ground.

Yu He heard his assistant Feng Xiao calling his name in a panic, and then there was a humming of human voices, with jumbled feet and jumbled voices.

But he only felt tired and sleepy. Lying on the ground made him feel relaxed, so he shook his head laboriously and signaled Feng Xiao to be quiet. He wanted to sleep on the ground for a while. I only slept for less than three hours in these two days. He is just a little sleepy.

Yu He opened his eyes and felt the bright natural light first, but the warmth did not fall into his eyes strongly.

He saw a whole floor-to-ceiling window.

Outside the window, there is an open green area, and there is also the lukewarm October sunshine.

"Wake up?" A voice sounded.

Yu He moved his head just now.

Standing alone at the foot of the bed, he was very tall. "Dr. Li just left and checked you. It's just a little bleeding. Dr. Li prescribes a few Chinese medicines for you. Ma Li's fry is ready, and I will bring it to you in a while." 

The voice was faint, and there was not too much emotion Into.

Yu He blinked in confusion and rolled his eyes. It was indeed a spacious room, but it was not his hospital bed, nor did it smell of the disinfectant he was familiar with. It's like an ordinary person's bedroom And he lying on the bed.

Apart from the man at the end of the bed in this room, he is himself.

The man was indeed talking to himself.

"Where is this?" Yu He opened his mouth and found that his voice was hoarse, like a throat injury caused by a long-term lack of water. I can hardly hear my own voice.

The man frowned. "You fell in the mall. You are now at home." 

It was just a fall, and Dr. Li also said that it was fine. But this man slept all day and night, and when he woke up, he looked dazed and lost his memory again.

Chu Rindong glanced at Yu He again.

Home? Whose home? Did you fall down at the mall? Yu He was a little confused.

Obviously he fainted in front of the operating table. Feng Xiao's miserable cry now makes his brain hurt even when he thinks of it. Yu He even remembered the appearance of his last patient.

A woman in her thirties who is well maintained and looks very young, with a small mole on the corner of her eye.

Suddenly an idea rushed in. He suddenly sat up from the bed. Because the movement was too fast, the quilt on his body slipped to his waist.

He saw that he was wearing a black and transparent pajamas that was nothing but empty. This taste...

"Where is this? I was kidnapped?" Yu He was still calm.

He had the experience of being hijacked.

It was six months ago, at three o'clock in the morning, that he had just finished an operation and went out from the back door of the hospital to stop a car. As soon as he was discharged from the hospital, he was sweated profusely by two sturdy people, one on each side, and he was mounted on a SUV.

The off-road vehicle windows were tightly covered, leading him to a closed hospital. There he performed a bombing operation on a man who was shot.

The man's face was tightly covered, only the wound was exposed. He guessed that it might be the injury of the criminals in the rush. In order to avoid cross-examination by relevant departments, he dared not go to a regular hospital, so he was kidnapped in this way.

The bullet was very close to the heart, and men lost a lot of blood.

Fortunately, he found the right person. If it was someone else, Yu He couldn't guarantee that that person would be saved. Or in fact, they had known him a long time ago and figured out his work schedule, so they kidnapped him with such a strong purpose. Yu He thought afterwards.

Is history repeating itself now?

But Chu Lingdong in front of him looked impatient. This person is used to many plays, but now I don't know where he is acting again.

"If it wasn't because of the child in your stomach, I would really want you to be kidnapped. You should be glad that the child is fine. Ma Li will bring you the medicine in a while." Chu Lingdong looked calm and his tone was calm.

The kid in the belly? What is this person talking about? How can I not understand.

Yu He looked at his chest almost subconsciously. Well, it is indeed a male.

But at the same time, there is a long stream of memory. But it came in without warning. The memory of a stranger who had nothing to do with him forcibly entered his mind, merged with his memory before he was sober, and settled in.

In that person's memory, the tall man in front of him was Chu Lingdong.

His gold master is the man who keeps him.

It's kind of polite to say that it's a nurturing. In memory, the original owner used a really disdainful means to give Chu Lingdong medicine, and while the other party was in a daze, he took the other party's sperm to make himself pregnant. So Chu Lingdong temporarily took him in for the sake of the child in his belly.

Although this memory rushed in headlessly, it was very clear and organized. It seems that there are two souls hidden in your body?

How can it be?

Although Surgeon Yu He had a calm temper, he couldn't help feeling very scared at this time.

Although he doesn't read novels much, he still knows some stories about rebirth and soul exchange.

Is this a dream, or is it a hallucinogen?

But now, except for the memory created out of thin air, his mind is clear and his emotions are stable.

This shows that he is in good physical condition.

In this situation, he became a little suspicious. He even wanted to make sure that he was a man or a woman.

If it weren't for Chu Lingdong staring at him scorchingly, he would really want to take off his clothes immediately and rush to the full-length mirror on the bedside to have a thorough examination of himself.

Because of the uncertainty of his own situation and situation, Yu He was sweating coldly on his back, but his habit of practicing medicine for many years made his expression calm even though his heart was turbulent. It was just a pair of dark eyes that moved on Chu Lingdong's face.

After a few glances, he suddenly found that this person is no stranger.

Yu He knows this person, even though he is only devoted to his profession, his daily activities are limited to hospitals and apartments. But from the Internet and TV media, he has seen this person.

Young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs. Chu Lingdong, the eldest grandson of the chairman of the Chu Group.

The Chu Group is a family business, started in real estate, and now spreads to various industries such as hotels and shopping malls, entertainment, websites, and is now entering the e-commerce industry, preparing to grab this piece of cake from several major e-commerce giants.

And Chu Lingdong mainly has some traditional enterprises, some shopping malls and hotels.

I woke up inexplicably, and arrived at Chu Lingdong's house. There was a memory in his mind that did not belong to him.

Is this rebirth? Or exchange of souls?

The door creaked, and a round-faced middle-aged woman came in with a tray.

"Xiao Xu woke up? Then quickly drink the medicine while it is hot." Li Ma put the bowl directly on the bedside table without passing it to him. The tone and attitude are very casual.

It's not because she is familiar with the original owner, but she doesn't take him seriously.

What attitude is the host, what attitude she is. It seems that the owner of this body is not very much to see.

Yu He sat up slowly from the bed. Taking the bowl that Li Ma handed over, and smelling it, a warm and bitter Chinese medicine smell came over her face.

He took two sips. Several Chinese medicines have been identified.

Basically, they are medicines for nourishing the fetus and strengthening the kidney.

The restlessness of Yu He wanting to take off his clothes came again.

Yu He finished the medicine in a few mouthfuls and put the empty bowl on the tray.

Li Ma accepted the tableware. Before leaving, he confessed in a calm manner, "Xiao Xu, I will cook the food, and I will bring it to you in a while."

"Can I get out of bed?" Chu Lingdong asked.

Yu He looked uncertain, just nodded.

"You wash and wash first." 

After Chu Lingdong finished the confession, he went out with Ma Li.

The cold sweat on Yu He's back broke out for a while, then cooled down, and then broke out again. He lay down and turned over.

There is really nothing wrong with this body, and it is easy to move around, just like the memory in my mind, but when I go shopping in the mall, I grab a limited bag with someone. Too anxious, knocked on the ground and fell.

From Yu He's professional experience, there is no major problem.

Confirming that Chu Lingdong and Li Ma had left, Yu He opened the quilt and walked to the floor mirror a few steps.

Yu He's brain suddenly went blank, as if he had been hollowed out.

The face in the mirror is nothing but a stranger.

Yu He forced himself to take three deep breaths, wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, and turned his eyes to the person in the mirror again.

He is wearing silk pajamas, black and transparent, vulgar and irritating. Probably because it was checked, the inside was empty and there was nothing to wear. In addition, the pajamas are useless, and the organs are exhausted.

The man in the mirror is about the same age as himself, twenty-six or seven. Even from the point of view of the same sex, it is a good-looking face, but the body looks very thin. Unlike myself, although he is also lean, he has a little muscle in running for many years. But this person is obviously a type of indifferent and indifferent type.

Yu He's gaze moved down and fell on the belly of the person in the mirror. Compared with the thin body, the protruding there is very abrupt. Yu He couldn't help touching his hand.

Young and gentle, but the central part of the country has risen, how irregular this person's life should be. Yu He thought.

But the next moment, a strange thought flashed by. But he denied it immediately.

Although this body is not healthy enough, the physiological characteristics of men are still clear at a glance.

As if making fun of his own hysterical thoughts, Yu He pulled away the pajamas that were as thin as a cicada's wings. His eyes moved down from his chest bit by bit, but gradually, his heart beat his chest fiercely, and the gasping sound resounded uncontrollably in the empty bedroom.

Needless to say, this body has two sets of organs at the same time.

TBC