Chapter 16

Aunt, aunt, or mom? Yu He suddenly felt that the air conditioner in the box was turned on too high, and it was a bit irritable.

"Why, I didn't even call my mother after we met," the middle-aged woman said.

"Mom." Yu He said.

The middle-aged woman sneered, "I really think you don't recognize my mother anymore. You won't answer the phone or text messages. You are the one who pulls you up anyway. Now, if you don't recognize me, you don't recognize me. Damn it."

The middle-aged woman grabbed a white meal.

Yu He was extremely embarrassed, wondering what kind of grievances Xu An had with his mother. And to the point where the old and the dead don't touch each other.

Yu Shengsheng stood up wittily, and went to fight the landlord outside with Wu Ruanruan.

"How did you find Mr. Chu... from there?" Yu He asked.

"Your kid didn't answer my call. He said that he was working with Mr. Chu now, so I asked around and touched the door."

Yu He couldn't help but glance at Chu Lingdong.

Chu Lingdong happened to be looking at Yu He, and asked him: "What do you call Auntie? When Auntie came, she only said that it was your mother. I never had a chance to ask Auntie's name."

Actually, Xu An came to the door for the first time. At that time, he reported his home. Chu Lingdong also asked Yu Sheng to go to the local area for verification. It was confirmed that it was indeed a distant relative of the same clan in the same town. Chu Lingdong only acquiesced in Xu An's visit to admit his relatives.

Now, Yu He looked at him. Even if she couldn't say the name of this woman, she didn't know that Chu Lingdong had known her name a long time ago.

Chu Lingdong smiled.

As expected, it is not surprising.

Yu He looked at the middle-aged woman and moved the corners of his mouth to say something.

The middle-aged woman was quick to speak: "Mr. Chu, what are you polite. My name is Chen Lanzhi. Just call me Aunt Lan."

"Aunt Lan." Chu Lingdong called.

"When your mother was young, I saw two people. Both belonged to the same town. In terms of seniority, he is still his elder. But now I don't pay attention to this." Chen Lanzhi waved her hand, from an imitation In the purse, take out the pack of cigarettes and draw out a man's cigarette.

"Aunt Lan, Xiao An is pregnant." Chu Lingdong stopped her.

Chen Lanzhi's hand shook, and the cigarette fell on the coffee table. A pair of eyes bite Xu An's body like a snake.

Xu An's coat hung on the coat rack when he came in. It's a black sweater now. The sweater is very loose and thick. I can only see that the abdomen is protruding.

Chen Lanzhi only regarded him as having a good life and gaining weight. But this person just said...

Chen Lanzhi's hand fumbled for the cigarette that fell on the coffee table, but her fingers trembled and she didn't feel it. "Good, good," she said repeatedly.

Then, she looked at Chu Lingdong, "The child is?"

"My."

Chen Lanzhi forced a smile.

This weird thing that is neither male nor female, Chen Lanzhi could not bear much hardship after giving birth to him. In order to see a doctor for him, when Xu An was seven years old, Chen Lanzhi took him to work while seeing a doctor.