Chapter 13

Chu Lingdong sat on the sofa, just raised his eyes and looked at him coldly.

His eyes are also very beautiful, but they are completely different from Chu Yuming, like two ice caves in winter. Yu He felt like he had fallen in.

It was cold and hard, hitting his whole body, even the flesh and bones hurt.

"You have no freedom. You forgot our agreement? Before the child is born, everything must follow my arrangements. Of course, the condition is that I will give you a sum of money after the child is born."

Chu Lingdong's eyes were frozen. .

Cold, but still beautiful.

Yu He cursed Xu An in his heart, how short of money to sign this agreement. But there was no movement on his face, "Don't you know that this kind of agreement that is suspected of restricting personal freedom is not protected by any law?"

He was right. If he really wants to leave, what can Chu Lingdong do with him.

No matter how overbearing Chu Lingdong is, he is also a serious citizen with a name and a surname. He has a certain reputation in the society. He must abide by the law and take into account the influence.

Moreover, he is a person with a killer skill. There was Chu Lingdong's blood in his stomach.

Yu He slammed Chu Lingdong's hand hard, but Chu Lingdong just grabbed it hard and pulled it hard. Yu He leaned down and was about to fall. Chu Lingdong had another one. Put your hand around his waist and connect him to your body.

Yu He was sturdy, and fell completely into Chu Lingdong's arms.

If the two are in agreement, this posture should be extremely beautiful.

Chu Lingdong wrapped Yu He in his arms with both arms, and Yu He leaned on each other, also looking obediently like a little bird.

But this is just appearance.

Yu He sighed inwardly. In twenty-seven years, for the first time to be embraced by a man in this way, it was not out of love and tenderness.

Yu He's eyes picked up.

Chu Lingdong stared down at Yu He at a 45-degree angle with no temperature.

His eyelashes can be seen from this angle. Obviously such a cold and hard person, but the eyelashes are long and curled, because of the light, there is a projection of fine eyelashes on the lower eyelid.

This light and shadow effect is a bit interesting.

This makes him look good, showing a richer level and connotation.

The bridge of the nose is also high, and the lips are thick and thin, seemingly soft.

At this moment, Yu He admitted that Chu Lingdong's appearance was higher than that of Chu Yuming.

Chu Yuming's good looks can be seen through at a glance, while Chu Lingdong's good looks are endless.

Moreover, he is younger.

"Why are you blushing?" Chu Lingdong suddenly said. This voice was also different from usual, low, a little pretentiously reserved, but the deep breath seemed to leak something.

"It's understandable for a man to be held in this way by the same sex." Yu He's voice was steady.

Although his eloquence is good and his reaction is not slow, he still feels dizzy and his face is very hot now.

Yu He struggled from Chu Lingdong to stand up. But Chu Lingdong's arms were strong and strong.

"That day, the first sentence you said after waking up,'Where is this? I was kidnapped?' What does it mean?" Chu Lingdong said in a low voice.