Chapter 6

Yu He then focused his attention on the youth beside Chu Lingdong. He was indeed born with red lips and white teeth, and a pair of eyes seemed to contain a puddle of water.

    But Yu He didn't have any sense of crisis. On the one hand, he doesn’t care if he has a rival in love. On the other hand, it’s just because when two people come out to have a meal together, they believe that the relationship is not normal. This is not normal.

    Ding Xiaoqian, this is a rotten eye to see Renji.

    Ding Xiaoqian was a little anxious when he saw Yu He's indifferent expression: "Don't think I'm talking nonsense. First of all, you can see from Chu Lingdong's attitude towards that person. That person can't be his employee. It's noon, and it can't be a customer. Therefore, it can only be someone who is very close to him. Without saying hello today, he suddenly came to see him, gave him a surprise attack, and then temporarily decided to find a place to eat near the company."

    As expected, Ding Xiaoqian was a little clever, and he was good at analyzing and judging. But Yu He was not interested in Chu Lingdong's relationship problems, and just enjoyed his lunch seriously.

    Ding Xiaoqian was a little anxious, "I said why you didn't have any sense of crisis. Originally, the surname Chu was not so good to you. Now let's have another opponent. I think you will be swept out after you give birth to your baby. And Look at that person..."  

  Ding Xiaoqian lowered his voice, "Although he is dressed up to a high level, but at first glance, he has carefully packed it up. It looks like a serious person, but he is actually a coquettish bitch. Maybe, I still have perfume on my body, trying to fascinate your Mr. Chu."  

  Yu He admired Ding Xiaoqian's imagination and observation. It's just that he didn't plan to spend much time with Chu Lingdong. As long as the child was born, even if Chu Lingdong was willing to let him live, he would still carry his bag and leave.     In other words, he really wants to have a baby?   

...  

  Yu He took a bite of the chocolate cake, and it didn't seem to be that sweet anymore.     However, the relationship between the two is indeed unusual. Chu Lingdong pulled out the chair of the table and let the young man with him sit down before he sat down opposite the other party.  

  Quite different from when he was with Yu He, Chu Lingdong behaved very gracefully.

    When Chu Lingdong sat down, he suddenly felt as if he was feeling, his eyes lifted, and he touched Yu He firmly.

    Yu He didn't deliberately avoid it either.

    This restaurant is not opened by his house. Anyone can come in.

    After Chu Lingdong was surprised for a moment, he was obviously a little annoyed. He remembered that he had confessed that he had kept this person from going out during this time. Seeing how he and Ding Xiaoqian looked, he probably went shopping all morning.

    The last time the two people were together, the fall occurred.

    These two people are really a perfect match among the best. Chu Lingdong thought helplessly.

    Chu Lingdong's psychological activities, Yu He, were beyond his control, he just lowered his head and continued to enjoy the food.

    In the same way, Chu Lingdong did not have the right to prohibit him from being free.

    Chu Lingdong sat, waiting for this person to come. Seeing himself, this person has no reason to come. But Yu He just glanced at him, then focused on the food in front of him.

    Chu Lingdong was stunned, which was right.

    This person is different from before. It's a person whose soul has been changed.

    Chu Lingdong felt that his anger was a bit worthless.

    The two groups of people, separated by a few tables, did not know each other, and ate their own meals. The atmosphere is a bit weird.

    Ding Xiaoqian had to shut his mouth when he saw Yu He's steady energy.

    Suddenly there was a commotion in the restaurant. A nearby table was accompanied by a huge cough. Someone seems to be stuck eating.

    The cough was so loud that the guests at the surrounding tables put down their chopsticks and looked over there.

    Yu He couldn't help but also looked over.

    A woman in her thirties who looks like a mother is patting an eight or nine-year-old child on the back. The child held his neck with both hands, his face turned blue. I can still hear the cough, but now I can only open my mouth.

    When the mother was anxious: "What's the matter. What's the matter? Hurry up. Cough up."