Chapter 5

Yu He slowly slid off the bed, landing barefoot on the floor, making him shiver with the cold. Seeing the pillow Chu Lingdong threw on the ground, he felt a sense of comicality in his heart.

Although he still has a height gap with Chu Lingdong, he only needs to lift his head slightly to face him squarely.

He stared at Chu Lingdong, his eyes collided in the air. There is no spark, no dodge, and no flattering joy.

Yu He slowly bent his legs, kneeling on the pillow, but his body suddenly tilted, holding his belly with both hands.

"Stomach hurts." Yu He said with a pained expression on his face.

He knew that Yu He was pretending, but he was afraid that it would be true. Chu Lingdong knelt down, grabbed Yu He's shoulder, and stared at him.

"I read some books these days. About pregnant women. An unstable condition like me, as long as I am emotional, it is easy to cause bleeding. Now, I have bleeding symptoms again. In this situation, I think we should all be children Restrain your health."

Yu He's eyes are sincere.

"Do you want to call a doctor?"

"I think it's enough to rest." Yu He said.

Chu Lingdong stared at Yu He. Through that cheap pajamas, he could clearly see the organs of the opponent's body, as well as the underpants that were in vain. Clothing is still that cheap. Just like this person.

But his expression was relaxed and calm. The eyes are faint.

Before that, the person's eyes always seemed to glow. Bright and shallow.

Now all the light was buried deep in his eyes, leaving only the deep blackness.

Chu Lingdong suddenly raised the corner of his mouth and smiled softly. His pale cheeks were alive for a moment.

He picked up the clothes on the sofa, "You're right. It's too far to work from here." 

He said, sliding the door without looking back, and walked out.

Yu He breathed out softly, his whole body softened. This time it was a catastrophe, but in the future.

In the few memories of the original owner, Chu Lingdong didn't even want to touch him with a finger. Why this time?

Chu Lingdong, who was out, was calling his high school classmate and family doctor Li Chengzhi.

"During pregnancy, will people lose some memories? Or change a person's personality." Chu Lingdong asked.

Li Chengzhi's voice on the phone: "During pregnancy, pregnant women's hormones will rise significantly. Hormonal abnormalities will cause pregnant women's mood to fluctuate, so their tempers will not be good, and a very small number of pregnant women will even have a tendency to depression. So, even if you can't look at the other person anymore, be patient with them. After all, the child belongs to you, isn't it? Memory, isn't it said that you have been pregnant for three years? During pregnancy, it may indeed lead to forgetfulness. It's normal for something to happen. But don't take it too seriously. Usually pay attention to proper exercise, and add more fruits, vitamins and the like."

Li Chengzhi casually replied to Chu Lingdong, enlightening him by the way. Because of his classmates, he is also a doctor, and Xu An will be responsible for all the medical examinations during pregnancy to Li Chengzhi. Therefore, he also knew this silly account from beginning to end.

My friend shared this unlucky thing, was ruined by a bisexual person, and was pregnant, so the novel didn't dare to write it like that.

It's just that no matter how unbearable the person is, now there is a child in his stomach. Li Chengzhi enlightened Chu Lingdong from the perspective of the benevolence of the doctor.

After finishing the conversation with Li Chengzhi, Chu Lingdong hung up.

Li Chengzhi's explanation does not make him relieved.

He can't say how it feels to appear in Xu An. That kind of change from the inside to the outside. It's not like what Li Chengzhi said, it's just the mood swings caused by endocrine influence.

The corner of Chu Lingdong's indifferent mouth curled up with a smile.

In the next few days, Yu He did not dare to move. First, the symptoms have not disappeared, and second, he is also trying to adapt to this new body. Unusual big belly, sudden hunger pangs at any time, and frequent urination.

A five-month-old child is as long as 10cm. This allows the enlarged uterus to compress the bladder, causing frequent urination.

Various states made Yu He exhausted and frustrated. At the same time, we recognize the hardships and hard work of women.

Drink medicine, eat, go to bed. When the sun is good, he just walks a few steps outside. Because of his regular work and rest, and a calm mind, Yu He was finally clean without bleeding.

Yu He quite liked the lawn outside the house, lying on it, basking in the sun, and it was quite comfortable. It's just that there are too many things in his heart, so that he can't fully enjoy this kind of leisure.

In the past two days, Yu He can see his news from the local APP news.

Yu He is young and excellent. The destruction of beautiful things is more likely to trigger the tragedy of spectators. The media is more sensitive to this and has made several consecutive follow-up reports.

On this day, Yu He saw Chu Lingdong's name from his news.

Chu Lingdong went to see Doctor Yu who was unconscious. He also donated 500,000 yuan for treatment expenses, but Dr. Yu's grandfather refused the donation, so Chu Lingdong transferred the money and donated it to the hospital.

This news made Yu He a little confused. He did not remember that Chu Lingdong was in his patient file. If there is such a person, even if it is not because of his identity or Chu Lingdong's face, he will not be able to forget it.

However, after Yu He thought, it is not uncommon for entrepreneurs to do some charity in order to build their public image.

However, he and Chu Lingdong didn't know each other, just because he saw him on the news, he donated 500,000 yuan, which is a big deal.

Unexpectedly, Chu Lingdong would have such a source of fate with himself, and Yu He felt the miraculous fate.

I don't know if it was for this reason, his disgust towards Chu Lingdong was reduced a bit.

But he did not intend to live in this golden birdcage for long.

Yu He was unwilling to follow Xu An's life routine, being soft and short-mouthed. He had to be as self-reliant as possible and stay away from Chu Lingdong.

That night, Chu Lingdong really scared him.

To this end, Yu He also checked Xu An's financial status. This investigation only made him feel discouraged.

Although Xu An used to be an 18-line dragon, his job did not support himself, and at the same time he was looking for other jobs, but he was unstable, always thinking about the good things of falling into the sky, and each job could not last for long.

I love to enjoy and spend money, and I don't have much savings. Now that there is Chu Lingdong, he, who is not interested in work, doesn't want to go to work.

Chu Lingdong didn't lack the money, but really didn't like Xu An. He just gave him a credit card. But cash is not a penny.

Yu He began to worry about the future.

Just when he was thinking about the long-term, someone came to visit.

The visitor was a hairy young man in his early twenties. When he saw Ma Li, he smiled: "Good, Ma Li." It seems that he is a frequent visitor here.

But Ma Li didn't look good to him. In her opinion, this person is the same as Yu He.

She looks down on such people who get something for nothing.

Facts have proved that although Li's mother is not very good, she is still very accurate.

Lai Ren is one of Xu An's rare friends, named Ding Xiaoqian. It is a friend of the original owner who works together in the bar. Ding Xiaoqian is also a GAY, usually not doing his job properly, and is also aiming for the biggest goal in life to catch up with a rich and powerful boss.

He and the original owner's ambitions immediately matched and complemented each other. This person did not blend in with Chu Lingdong's deeds.

As soon as he saw Yu He, he rushed over, "An An."

Yu He saw that he had a headache. When Ding Xiaoqian saw him, he moved his eyes up and down to see him through. He shook his head while watching, "This belly is already very obvious. How can I be pregnant with a baby without your life, I will have no worries about food or drink in this life."

Yu He did not want to have any friendship with him. , But Xu An's poor social circle is just such a friend, so he can only deal with one or two sentences.

"Why are you here?" Yu He said.

"Don't look at you." As she said, Ma Li's small eyes slanted, and she lowered her voice, "You have collected a lot of money from your master."

Yu He looked at him calmly. I said something in my heart: I don't understand your world.

Ding Xiaoqian is very close to the original owner, even if Yu He does not speak, he is not idle, looking around the villa.

The villa has very good lighting, and a large amount of glass walls are used, which is very bright and transparent.

Ding Xiaoqian looked around and sighed again, "You said this house is for you to live in now, will you still be able to live when your child landed? If you want me to say, you can talk to Chu Lingdong now Speaking of conditions, let him transfer the house to your name. This group of villas was built by their family, and there is no shortage of one or two houses."

Yu He's expression is complicated, and he starts to sympathize with Chu Lingdong a little bit in his heart.

Not afraid of the thief stealing, just afraid of the thief thinking about it.

"What's the matter today?" Yu He said.

"Can't you come if you're okay?" Ding Xiaoqian was obviously upset, but turned around and smiled again. "However, I really have something to do today. During this period of time, you have been pretending to be a good woman at home. Several old customers are still thinking about you .Why, go to HIPP HIPP tonight?"

Ding Xiaoqian looked at him with a grin.

Although Xu An is not very good, but the appearance of female makeup is very inviting. He is a big loss to the bar when he leaves.

Yu He has the memory of Xu An's big lady in women's clothing, but let him dress like that. First, he doesn't have that hobby, and second, he really doesn't have the guts. It's just that he looked at his swollen belly, still a little worried. Now the dressing is obvious.

"Can I go out like this?" Yu He said.

"Why can't. Wear a thicker one to cover your stomach." With

Ding Xiaoqian's reminder, Yu He suddenly felt that he should buy some clothes that can be worn. He is upset now as soon as he opens the closet.

Originally, Chu Lingdong's actions were a bit elusive. He dressed like this every day, a normal person would think that he was seduce him.

"Why don't we go out together." Yu He suggested.

Ding Xiaoqian has nothing to do and loves to join in the fun. Of course, his proposal to Yu He hit it off.

The two went to a large supermarket in the commercial circle together. Yu He wanted to buy a few clothes and changed his scorching attire, but he didn't want to use Chu Lingdong's card, and the original owner's card didn't have a lot of money.

Relative to the balance on his account, the few brands he used frequently are really a bit extravagant.

Considering that he was planning to move out of Chu Lingdong, Yu He didn't dare to spend any money.

He couldn't afford the few brands he liked, and he didn't like the clothes Ding Xiaoqian recommended to him. After shopping for a while, I was always empty-handed. Suddenly it was noon.

The two were going to find a place to eat.

"Since you're here, why don't you go and give your gold master a sneak attack." Ding Xiaoqian said.

Yu He didn't know why.

"Isn't that the office building of your gold master? Or send him a loving lunch to move him." Ding Xiaoqian pointed to a towering office building across the road.

The headquarters of the Chu Group is not here, this is the subsidiary where Chu Lingdong is located.

Yu He was certain that if he really went up, Chu Lingdong would definitely not be touched, but he couldn't be disgusted.

"No." He said directly.

Ding Xiaoqian glanced at him incredulously. "How do I feel that you are extremely cold now. You are still not the Xiao An'an I know."

"Let's eat first. I'm hungry." Yu He sloppy.

"I forgot, you have a few months left in your belly." Ding Xiaoqian said empathetically.

The two went to a western restaurant attached. Ding Xiaoqian murmured as he walked, "It is said that as soon as you are pregnant with a child, the taste changes. I remember that your favorite is steak."

Yu He ignored him and found a quiet corner to sit down. To be honest, his body is very eye-catching now, firstly it looks good, and secondly it is a bulging belly.

He is a big man, and no one would whimsically think that his big belly is because of his pregnancy, and he should be regarded as a blessing in the middle. This makes it a pity for some men and women who have nothing to do with their eyes at the restaurant.

The contrast between his looks and his belly is really great.

"What do you want to eat?" Ding Xiaoqian glanced at him secretly. Before this, the two often went out to restaurants, but rarely came to such seemingly expensive places. Ding Xiaoqian couldn't help thinking that Xu An called poor in front of him every day, and it seemed that he still pretended to be.

Yu He picked up the menu and ordered salad, steak, cake, and milk tea.

Ding Xiaoqian muttered: "I really can eat it." In the

future, he will definitely still be able to eat it. Yu He thought. In the past few days, he himself found out that he was particularly able to eat, and he was hungry fast. This is understandable.

One person eats, two people absorb it.

Suddenly Ding Xiaoqian whispered: "Isn't it. Such a coincidence?" His eyes glanced towards the door.

Yu He followed and saw Chu Lingdong coming in from outside, and there was a young man with him.

Both of them are extraordinary in appearance and well-dressed, and when they come in, they attract everyone's attention.

Especially Chu Lingdong.

It was the first time Yu He saw him in a public place. I don't know if it's the lively and healthy surroundings, or his own mood is different, Chu Rindong looks a lot more sunny. There was even a slight smile on his face, which made his already outstanding facial features look radiant.

If it hadn't been for a few contacts, Yu He knew that this was an ice lump, and everyone would think that this was a kind and easy-going person just by looking at it.

While he was looking at Chu Lingdong, Ding Xiaoqian was watching the people next to him.

"An'an, you have to pay attention. Your rival has appeared." Ding Xiaoqian said in a sure tone.

TBC