Chapter 12

Without any doubt, Chu Yuming opened his mouth and asked if Yu He was pregnant. Yu He glanced at him, startled, his hands subconsciously touched his belly again, another typical pregnant woman action.

Yu He smiled bitterly.

But although Yu He looks thin, he is a man with a good face and a man's face.

Even though he has a belly, under normal circumstances, no one would think he is a pregnant woman.

But Chu Yuming could see his essence at a glance.

"Don't think too much about it. Because there were people like you around me. One or two of them were pregnant, but in the end they had miscarriages. I have never seen someone like you. It's been more than five months?" Chu Yuming smiled. Say.

Yu He nodded.

Don't lie, he breathed a sigh of relief.

This is not a shameful thing, but it is difficult for normal people to understand, so he has to work hard to cover it. That's good, open the window and speak brightly without covering up.

It's just that he was shocked by Chu Yuming's eyesight.

Yu He himself is a fan of the authorities. He thinks that his male body and face are full of flaws in the face of Chu Yuming, a Fengyue veteran.

Because of pregnancy, his estrogen level is several times higher than normal, which makes his face look smooth and abnormal, which is better than that of women.

However, the posture of Shuang is still somewhat different from that of pure men. For example, the fingertips are extraordinarily small in the trivial area, and the ankles and waist are more delicate. Only Chu Yuming understands the subtleties.

Now even though Yu He has a big belly, his back is still very beautiful.

Chu Yuming sighed: "It's really hard for you. We have the same sickness on this point."

Yu He glanced at him. He is a wealthy son and an upper class. There is a huge difference between the two. For Chu Yuming Yu He said that he could not accept it.

"You are like this, the people around you must not understand, but I." Chu Yuming smiled bitterly. "Everyone in the family sees me and asks if I have a girlfriend and urges me to get married, but I may have no children in my life. You said I can get married in this situation?"

Although in Yu He's view, marriage is only related to whether there is a lover, but a...rich family like the Chu family? It is important to have a talent for succession. If Chu Yuming cannot have children, there may be problems whether he can take over the family business.

If so, the Chu family probably handed over the family business to Chu Lingdong, and it was not impossible.

Yu He suddenly understood why Chu Yuming had concealed his condition in such a way. However, if he knew his relationship with Chu Lingdong, he wouldn't be depressed.

Yu He smiled. Some guilt.

"However, I can't say that. I didn't get married because I have never met someone I like. When it comes to this, I really envy Doctor Xu." Chu Yuming squinted at Yu He again with his long, slender eyes.

Yu He just smiled bitterly.

Of course he understands Chu Yuming's subtext. It is a blessing in misfortune for someone like him who is not male and female, and someone who is willing to be with him and have children with him.

It's just that the origin of this child is not as warm and romantic as Chu Yuming imagined.

"What? What trouble does Doctor Xu have?" Chu Yuming sensitively caught Yu He's emotions and asked with a smile.