16

Mina's POV

Isaac moves by me and wasted no time, asking me to show him the wound and so I had to repeat the process to show him. Boyd and Isaac looked angry now, more so than they have through this whole bus ride. And they have a right to be since the alpha pack is the cause of Derek's death, their former alpha. Once I put my coat down, I went to reassure the boys that it's no big deal, but Boyd didn't seem to comprehend my words, as he was more than angry now, his eyes flickering between glowing gold and dark brown.

My attention however was taken away as Isaac grabbed my hand suddenly, himself now oblivious to Boyd's state. "Wha-" is all I get out before I see black lines go up the veins on the beta's arm. He takes in a sharp breath as if in pain causing me to immediately worry and I try to take my arm back from him. Although I notice myself not in as much pain as before, I didn't like to see Isaac in pain.

His grip only tightens though as I try to yank my arm back and his eyes are now glowing too. "Isaac let go," I demand, but he dosen't listen and continues to do it for a few more seconds, my pain seeming to diminish now. Then he lets go with small breaths. "What did you do," I ask in worry for him.

He takes in a breathy chuckle as he scans my face. "I took your pain away." My eyebrows raise in surprise for a second.

"What? But are you ok? Did that hurt you? You shouldn't have done that Isaac. I was fine," I blurt out scanning over his laid out body as if he'll drop and pass out or something. My eyes meet his blue ones, and he shakes his head with another small laugh.

"I'm fine, Mina. The pain transfers to me, but it only last for a few seconds. This way you aren't in nearly as much pain as you were," Isaac explains, softly taking my hand in his once again. This time however, without taking pain away seeing as he just took it all.

I don't fail to blush as he does so, causing the beta to smirk in amusement, but he dosen't say anything. A sudden growl cuts through the air turning our attention back to Boyd who looks like he's about to beat the shit out of a certain twin alpha. Me personally, I didn't mind him beating him up, but Boyd definitely wanted to kill him and I guess that's not ok. Me and Isaac try to get his attention, but it wasn't working and just as Boyd was about to get up and make a move, Scott showed up, grabbing a hold of Boyd's clawed hand. Thank goodness.

"Let go," Boyd growled.

"You got a plan? Tell me your brilliant plan and I'll let go. What are you going to do? Kill him, right here and then what?"

"I don't care," he snarls in Scott's face and harshly tries to get out. Both the boys restrain him from doing anything, while I just sit there not able to help.

"I do," Scott rebukes firmly. Boyd just growls part of his focus on Ethan.

"Woah, woah," Isaac speaks up, his eyes set on the blood seeping through Scott's white shirt, "You still hurt too?"

"I'm fine," he lies causing me to scoff. He's not only bleeding now, he's now sweating like he's sick and looks like he's going to pass out. He ignores it though and continues to talk to Boyd, "Give me a chance to figure something out. Something that doesn't have to end with someone else dying."

Boyd contemplates before looking back at Scott and agreeing. Scott struggles to get up and so I quickly get out of my seat and help him get back to sit by Stiles. He gives me a grateful smile before asking, "Are you feeling better or as bad as I am?"

"Probably better. I'm bleeding still, but Scott you don't look good. I'm afraid you won't recover," I respond softly looking ahead. He stays quiet but I know he agrees with me. Instead of setting him by Stiles though, I set him against the window where I was sitting so I can maybe help him real quick.

"Crisis averted," Stiles wonders. Scott only hums in response as a yes. I quietly take out my waterbottle and unscrew the cap, setting it on the seat. "K, good. Cause we got another problem. He keeps checking his phone like every 5 minutes. Like he's waiting for something. Like a message or a signal of some kind. Something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil. You know that?" I roll my eyes at Stiles, both of them with their attention set on the twin. All the while, mine is set on keeping Scott alive. My body fully facing him. The only thing that is stopping me is the fact that this will drain me, like it did when I healed that girl at the school. Although I am pretty sure that it wouldn't faze me nearly as much, because of my old lessons in mermaid school about how a mermaid isn't as susceptible and that they become stronger once a power is practiced and with each passing moon. Lucky for me one just passed.

"I don't like him sitting by Danny," Scott says. I sigh. Ethan would never hurt Danny. They both have feelings for each other and almost everyone could see that.

"Scott. Lift up your shirt," I interrupt and the boys look at me with questionable looks. I motion for him to listen to me and he hesitantly does so moving his jean jacket aside, wincing as he lifts up the white fabric. I then levitate the water from the bottle and set it against the gashes. Scott gasps in shock and probably because the water is cold.

"Woah, what are you doing," Stiles questions, looking over the seat in caution.

"I'm trying to heal him or at least make it better," I say as the water starts to glow with the more power that I use. As Scott realizes what I'm doing his large hand quickly clamps around one of my small wrist. Losing concentration, the water stops glowing but stays against the wound.

I look up at Scott in confusion. His face showing worry. "Wait. You can't. You will get sick again like last time remember," he tells me. I shake my head and explain how I won't be affected in the same way. They both listen intently and finally give me a nod of approval and so I continue to heal Scott as much as I could. The water glowing a soft aqua blue, the boys staring with admiration for a minute. Scott's body visibly relaxes and the wound now no longer bleeding.

"I'm going to see what he's waiting for," Stiles continues the previous discussion and takes out his phone. He then starts to blow poor Danny's phone up. The gashes barely start to look better before my energy starts to diminish, but I try to keep going causing my hands to visibly shake in hopes that the wound would just go away already.

"It's ok. Mina stop," Scott tells me, noticing me struggle. I try to ignore him and keep going, but he wraps his hand around my shaky wrist and shakes his head pointedly. "Stop. I'll be ok. Just don't hurt yourself." Tired breaths escape my lips as I then return the water into the bottle. Sadly the water hardly closed up the wounds, meaning that something must be stopping him from healing. I have no clue what that could be though. "Thank you," he says and I just nod and lean against the seat my eyes already drifting closed.