(●'◡'●)1

Nekos account for slightly less than 1% of the world's total population. The majority of Nekos were sold, and others were just slaughtered for their body parts, which were then sold on the dark web, while others were simply treated as pets or toys.

And this is where I come in... My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm a Neko, which means that my entire existence has been a living nightmare...

When I was depressed, my nightmare began.

When I was four years old, my father abandoned me, and my mother became enraged, blaming me for their divorce. Every day when I returned home from pre-school, my mother would beat me up. Even worse, whenever I went to school, a fiery blonde named Bakgou, whom I dubbed Kachan, would always beat me up. I'd get beaten up by his pals.

For me, it was pure misery. My mother hired individuals to rape me on a daily basis when I was five years old.

I simply gave up—every single day has been a living nightmare. Why was I ever born if all I have to do is endure the repercussions that I don't even deserve?

"GET DOWN, IZUKU THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE HERE WHO WANT YOU!!!" My mother exclaimed, her voice brimming with delight. I clearly had no option but to come down. When I arrived, I had a blank expression on my face and was establishing eye contact with two suspicious-looking males standing behind my mother. She was carrying hundreds of dollars in her palm, presumably counting them one by one to make sure they weren't short.

I didn't even have to guess what they were here for; instead, I just nodded and said in hushed tones, "I'll prepare the room," and proceeded upstairs to my room to prepare for my "guest."

After ten minutes

The shady men entered the room where I was and shut the door. I didn't flinch, just sat on my bed and waited for them to be ready.

And I'm sure you can imagine what occurred afterward...

As I already stated, I gave up and did not even try to talk or protest, knowing that I would just be punished further.

It happened over and over again for the next two years, until......

Mother walked up to my room and knocked on the door like she did every morning, but what was unusual this time was that she shouted

"IZUKU, WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP, SO START PACKING!!"

I was ecstatic when I heard those words since I hadn't been able to leave the house save for school and home. But then I paused for a while, disappointed in myself for expecting it to be thrilling. I stuffed my belongings into my bag and walked downstairs to find my mum. She shouted at me to get in the car and sit in the back seat, so I did. Mother got in the car and began driving.

It's been 10 hours since I woke up.

I'd been traveling for ten hours when I came upon a question that made me nervous. Where are my mother's possessions now that we're leaving? She may have put her stuff in before me, but it wouldn't make sense because I wouldn't have seen it. Maybe after-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no- I'm quite sure I heard her open and close the car door.

So then Whats actually happening?