22. Yours

"You are worthless!  No one will love you!"  You gritted your teeth holding onto your head

"You are worthless! No one will love you!" You gritted your teeth holding onto your head.

You stood in front of the bathroom mirror staring at yourself. You had a new wound on your body imposed right on the side of your neck. The colour around your eyes got darker, and your skin seemed paler.

You looked terrible.

You had left Jungkook's room hours ago, just venturing around the mansion as your room was a crime scene.

You had checked in with the other guys, as Jungkook didn't leave his room. After your conversation, you felt embarrassed with yourself.

You always somehow managed to push people away.

"What the fuck! What's wrong with you?!" You screamed at yourself staring at the mirror.

Why were you so stubborn? Why were you always punishing yourself? What was with the voices in your head?

You had so many questions for yourself that you didn't want to answer. The past always consumed you and haunted you. You couldn't help but let it be.

"No one wants you. You were suppose to die in the womb!" The familiar voice kept screaming in your head disgusting threats, but you couldn't make of where they came from.

What the hell is this? Why this...voice?

You leaned over the sink. Your hands fell on the side of the sink, balling your hands into fists tightly.

You started to shake uncontrollably, your eyes bulging out of your head. Sweat beaded down your forehead. You tried to keep yourself calm, but you were seconds away from snapping.

You slowly raised your hands to your face digging your nails into your cheek, reminicing old pains.

"Life wasn't meant for you. You were so lucky to be born!"

"You will never carry this family's name!"

"You are a sorry excuse for a human being!"

You felt a pair of hands resting on your shoulders. You stood up turning your head to meet Jungkook's face. Your thoughts disappeared and you calmed down seeing him.

He frustrated you so much, but at the same time, you could feel that he understood you more than anyone.

His eyes widened at your face but slowly returned to normal with a bit of disappointment.

You turned to the mirror to see the scratch marks on your cheeks. You looked down at your hands seeing your claws that had emerged with trails of blood upon them. You placed your hands into fists once again digging your claws into the palms of your hands.

"I'm so tired of this!" Your voice cracked.

You bit your lip in frustration holding onto the pain, to keep your mind focused on anything but those voices.