18. Castaway

Hoseok was in mid conversation before you walked in and his eyes widened

Jin sighed loudly. He rushed towards you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"Thank goodness! You look amazing Y/n! It's so great that you are awake!" His eyes filled with glee.

He slowly started to pat his hands on your face. His palm was against your cheek, then your forehead.

"So I see you are warm. That's good. So you are alive and up, and not dead and up."  Jin smiled.

Jin turned to Jungkook, "Look Jungkook, she didn't turn!  How happy you must be.  She would've killed you!"

You furrowed you're eyebrows, "What do you mean I didn't turn?  What does Jungkook have to do with that?!  Someone needs to fill me in right now!"

"SILENCE."  Yoongi spoke and the room fell quiet.  "Y/n, this is a meeting room.  We aren't here to discuss your personal life.  If you want to bicker and go insane, leave.  If you actually want to know what's happening, shut up Chihuahua."

You crossed your arms, speaking quietly, "Chihuahua?  You're the one to talk."

Yoongi's head immediately turned to your direction and he just stared at you blandly.  The intensity between you two was insane.  Though you kept your glance on Yoongi, challenging him.

Jin immediately jumped in front of you.  "Okay!  Let's calm down.  It's normal to be excited when someone you care about recovers.  Let's continue with the meeting.  Sorry Hoseok!  Carry on!"

They couldn't have wait until I had woken up for this meeting to begin?  How much have I missed?

You found yourself standing in between Jimin and Namjoon, trying to blend in. Though it didn't help you were in pyjamas, had a large cast, and you were a bruised mess.

You weren't healing like you should've.  After three days of being out, your body should've healed completely.  It should've done it on day one when you were out, but it didn't.

Even now with the cast, my leg still hurts when I move.  It's like I'm healing like a regular human.  I have to assume that the wolfsbane took a grand effect on my body.  I was fine before Chris tried to kill me three days ago.

Hoseok watched the discomfort on your face unfold. He stood up from his seat.

"Hey Y/n, come sit here. You shouldn't be up on your feet." He motioned you to come over. You dragged your cast along with you moving towards him.

Jungkook watched you struggle and came towards you. He rested his right hand on the small of your back, then his left attempted to touch your left hand as he stood to the left of you.

You slapped his hand away, "I don't need your help."

Your eyes met and you could feel frustration within you rise. Your eyes filled with disgust. You had hated that he chose Nia over you.